Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

CHANGING FAVORITES

Dec 26, 2021 - edited Dec 26, 2021 - permalink

OK fifth time writing this I would like to say I think the current "favorites" system is... sub par I think (myself included) we would like the system to be based on the model not the "recently favortied" we have now if we had the model (muscle girl) in alphabetical order in out favorites we would no longer to unfavorable and refavorite girls to find the old favorites that got buried thanks for reading feel free to critique or criticize I was just curious if it bothered anyone else

Here is some of my favorite girls for you guys that way this wasn't a complete waste of time to read

Dec 26, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by curiousexplorer
Dec 26, 2021 - edited Dec 26, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Imagine
Imagine
Dec 26, 2021 - permalink

So you are thinking of adding the search functionality to order alphabetically? It's true, that this is currently missing in the Advanced Search. However, in your case there are already 7 pages of favorites and clicking through those pages just to see if you've already favorited a picture of a model is not ideal. You can always use the search bar to directly look for a given name.

Dec 26, 2021 - edited Dec 27, 2021 - permalink

I think one way to do it would be the option to view a list of the women you have in your favorites, and clicking on each name would go to your favorites of just those women.

So mine for instance could look something like:

------ 

Anna Mroczkowska (8)

Joanie Laurer (Chyna) (3)

Michelle Gavin (19)

------ 

...and so on.

Dec 26, 2021 - permalink

Thanks for clarifying, Loveisevil. I do agree that we should have something to able to sort our favorited images by the models' names.

Dec 27, 2021 - permalink

So you are thinking of adding the search functionality to order alphabetically? It's true, that this is currently missing in the Advanced Search. However, in your case there are already 7 pages of favorites and clicking through those pages just to see if you've already favorited a picture of a model is not ideal. You can always use the search bar to directly look for a given name.

Chipper said it perfectly I'm not mentioning the search function imagine but the way favorites are organized I love chipperpips idea i think it would be perfect. that way all of your favorites of a certain girl are right there. not so you don't have to look to see IF you have favorited them but to be Able to see favorites in the order of a specific model alphabetically. Thanks for your time

Chainer
Dec 27, 2021 - permalink

I often get a request to have a list of women you've subscribed to; maybe if I implement that then this could go in the same place, and you could for example toggle between that and a list of names you have favorited.

Dec 27, 2021 - permalink

I often get a request to have a list of women you've subscribed to; maybe if I implement that then this could go in the same place, and you could for example toggle between that and a list of names you have favorited.

Absolutely 💯°\• exactly what I'm talking about thanks for considering it buddy 👍

Mar 25, 2022 - permalink

I would just like to ask... does anyone's else want this still? or just me lol 😆

Mar 25, 2022 - permalink

Yeah I would love this, both options mentioned above, a list of women in your favourites and a list of women you’re subscribed to would be very useful.

May 24, 2022 - permalink

"does anyone else want....." I think it's probably just you. ;-) ;-)

I'd have to wonder how somebody with 50,000 or more favorites would keep track of those, even with a different system. Myself, I have a strict limit of 2,500 favorites so I can keep track. As I add new ones, I go through and delete others. I subscribe to a few.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »