Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Regular Women of Fitness - the Not-Famous and Non-wealthy

cgsweat
Jul 16, 2022 - permalink

Mods:

Would a mod kindly change the topic title. The current title isn't what I intended. My focus was on lower economic status, not on fame or lack thereof.

The "the Not-Famous" part completely changes the OP's intent (me).

Perhaps "Women of Fitness with Lower Economic Status" instead?

"phenoms":

You waited 7 months to bump this thread over a change that was made... 7 months ago? This thread is very close to being locked because right now it's become another discussion altogether (i.e. off-topic).

If you would like this thread to remain open then please continue posting relevant content (as you originally outlined).

fp909
Jul 16, 2022 - permalink

Forums are like that mate, mods are by nature vindictive

I’m not sure which part of my answer was vindictive.

Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

Aleah Hopkins

Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

There are lots of muscular women who are police officers, in the military, work at physically demanding jobs, etc. who would and should be welcome here. I am not just interested in posed pictures and luxurious surroundings. Real life is interesting.

Here's an example. https://www.instagram.com/military_muscle_blo... This girl is huge, but I'm not just interested in girls who are huge, but athletic and fit women of all shapes, sizes, and occupations.

Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

There are lots of muscular women who are police officers, in the military

Police and military earn decent wages and therefore don't fit the theme of this thread. The topic title was changed and is now misleading. As described in the first post, this thread is intended exclusively for low wage workers such as the Five Guys Burgers employee pictured above.

work at physically demanding jobs, etc. who would and should be welcome here.

Providing the physically demanding job in question pays low wages, post pics please.

Oct 29, 2023 - permalink

Theres nothing more hot than a fit working class woman doing physical work like working as lumberjack or whatever and not pretending to be hot

Oct 31, 2023 - permalink

Here are some natural pictures from my archives:

Oct 31, 2023 - permalink

Regarding the discussion here: I am absolutely with you, that pictures uploaded to this site have changed over the time. I prefer natural pictures over this new kind of social media self-expression any time.

It is just that the title has an unfortunate wording, since wealth or fame is actually not correlated to this social media phenomenom.

I have been working at the gym for decades, people training have always been a pretty good cut through our society. Regardless of class, income or age - lifting is for everybody. It is even possible with minimal or makeshift equipment.

The major factors of success are dedication and priority. (We are not talking about the professional bodybuilders here) I could observe woman working full-time hitting the gym weekdays every early morning at 6:00 or the ones staying late at night, because of their family.

From all these woman only a few are photographed during training or on occasions showing their muslces, weather by themselfs or companions. It is essential to understand that only a fraction of those pictures make it to this site.

Most reasonable individiduals have no intention of sharing their pictures to the public - their photos are intended for private use like sharing with family and friends. Some track their training progess with pictures of which again only a few post their pictures to fitness tracking sites.

Sarah de Herdt - one of those natural old school pictures

Those documentary pictures have become the minority over the last decade, since when a new social media trend rose. There is a new beauty standard which is considered desirable among certain group of mostly younger females. I call it the bling bling catalogue fake barbie style.

Recognition charachteristics are: (Any of these or combinations, but not limeted to)

• The individual presenting herself in luxurious or luxurious appealing environments
  • Heavy use of photo filters smoothening the skin, changing face symmetry, adding fake makeup
  • Heavy use of actual makeup
  • Staged everyday situations like the pictures are snapshots taken on the fly
  • Use of ring lights or other semi-professional lighting
  • Dressed like in a clothing catalogue
  • Artificial overall look

Jade Cargill - is there a single picture of her that looks natural?

Since the intention of these pictures is to be posted on social media to gather confirmation from others and fame on the internet, these are the majority of pictures that reach us here.

From my experience idividuals that are wealthy or famous have no need to show it off. So it is mostly people how pretend or want to be this way.

Especially in this forum I have the feeling that some members do not realize that the pictures on this site do not represent the actual group of muscular females out there and have a distorted image of reality.

Nov 01, 2023 - permalink

This was a good post thank you

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »