Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Is Gisela Nunes Chan really 112 kgs?

Dec 18, 2021 - permalink

On her Instagram Gisela Nunes Chan claims that she is 112 kgs and has 48cm biceps. I feel like she is prone to exaggeration because while she is huge she isn't that huge. At most she would be 95-100 in the off season, this is because her build is small and she isn't very tall either. Even really tall fbbs like Julia Foery and Natalia Kovaleva don't approach such weights. So do you think she's exaggerated her weight?

Dec 18, 2021 - permalink

She's 5'6, trains like crazy and shows signs of heavy AAS use, I would say 112kg off season is't beyond the impossible with her. That said, I take with a grain of salt anything anyone involved in the sport says in regards to their size, strength and drug use.

Dec 18, 2021 - permalink

Short answer: no.

Dec 18, 2021 - permalink

Yeah she's definitely exaggerating for her fans. I mean Anna khudayarov is a legitimate mass monster, powerlifter and built like a truck, but her weight is still 'only' 106 kgs. No way Gisela is heavier than her.

Dec 21, 2021 - permalink

i could believe her saying 95 kg maybe even a tiny bit more but 112? no way, expecially with that conditioning. anastasia jkorableva is just an inch shorter than her, weights 84 kg on stage and 93 off season and looks bigger than her

Dec 21, 2021 - permalink

All this kg and cm needs conversion. Ha

Dec 21, 2021 - permalink

112 kg is almost 250 lbs, 248 to be exact

Dec 21, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
Dec 22, 2021 - permalink

You can up your bad fat intake and reach that. And she's really into being BIG! You'd do whatever to get there.

Dec 22, 2021 - permalink

She has a tiny vid on her instagram where the scale shows like 106kg ..who knows if she was holding somethin to maybe make it seem mor impressive. She's definitely massive though..on a truckton of gear and carries a lot of water weight etc

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »