Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

[Poll] What is your favorite body type?

cgsweat
Dec 14, 2021 - edited May 01, 2022 - permalink

FINAL RESULTS

I'm going to run a poll, similar to another poll I ran a couple months ago. I'll keep score and update periodically.

So what is your favorite body type? I'm splitting this into 2 categories, so your choices are:

Body fat level

• Extremely lean (champion pro-level conditioning, and also those who have no limit to how ripped/shredded you like them)
  • Very lean (veins and separations are still visible but not to an extreme level... kind of like a bodybuilder's look at 5-10 weeks out from competition)
  • Average (veins are slightly visible at best, but this would be most bodybuilders' offseason look)
  • Slightly overweight (Kiki Vhyce and Jordynne Grace come to mind)
  • Very overyweight

Muscle Size

• Massive (for those who like larger bodybuilder-size women, and also those with no limit to how big they like them)
  • Large (a step down from the biggest you can imagine, perhaps physique level)
  • Medium (this is like figure level or some of the larger pro athletes out there)
  • Small (bikini level at most... basically when you see a woman who is "toned," her muscularity is visible without having to flex)
  • Subtle (barely noticeable except when she flexes)

EDIT: I'm adding in a 3rd category (which will be optional, you can answer this or not but I would definitely like a vote for Body Fat and Muscle Size). This will be your preference of muscle groups. Some women tend to favor training certain groups and so I'd like that to be represented here:

Emphasis on:

• Arms
  • Pecs
  • Back
  • Abs
  • Glutes
  • Quads
  • Calves

This poll is officially ending on 12/31. After this date, votes will not be counted.

Dec 14, 2021 - edited Dec 14, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Dec 14, 2021 - permalink

My taste varies from time to time so my answer might be different next month or something.

I'm a big fan of the offseason bulking look that a lot of women on this website have so I would definitely say slightly overweight in the given context. Kiki Vhyce also immediately came to mind for me. Then for muscle size I would say large to massive. My ideal body would probably be Kristina Nicole

Bodyfat: Very lean Muscle size: Massive Emphasis: Pecs, Lats, Delts

cgsweat

Then for muscle size I would say large to massive. My ideal body would probably be Kristina Nicole

I'll tally you for "massive" unless you let me know otherwise.

I'll redefine it in the original post so that it's more clear, it can be inclusive of those without a limit on their size preference and those who like them very large in general.

Dec 14, 2021 - permalink

I'll tally you for "massive" unless you let me know otherwise.

I'll redefine it in the original post so that it's more clear, it can be inclusive of those without a limit on their size preference and those who like them very large in general.

I was under the assumption that massive fell into bodybuilding category since OP said large was classified as physique. No biggie just leave it under massive lol

cgsweat
Dec 14, 2021 - permalink

I was under the assumption that massive fell into bodybuilding category since OP said large was classified as physique. No biggie just leave it under massive lol

Yeah that's my fault, I went ahead and fixed it πŸ˜‰

Dec 14, 2021 - edited Dec 15, 2021 - permalink

Body fat - average Muscle size - small - subtle Emphasis on - arms, calves, quads

cgsweat
Dec 14, 2021 - permalink

Added a 3rd (optional) category in the original post. You guys can respond if you'd like, but I'm mainly focused on the first two (Body Fat and Muscle Size).

Dec 14, 2021 - permalink

I like the couple of weeks post contest look, so I guess that would be very lean. As for size, massive.

[deleted]
Dec 14, 2021 - permalink

Very lean, Small-medium muscle size Emphasis on abs

Newbie maria jose alvarez is just perfect to me

Dec 14, 2021 - permalink

Very lean, large, arms/back/calves

Dec 15, 2021 - permalink

Body fat level: Average/slightly overweight

Muscle size: Large/Massive

Emphasis on: Quads/Glutes

Should there be another category for height? πŸ€”

If so, 170-175cm

[deleted]
Dec 15, 2021 - permalink

Bodyfat: Anywhere from slightly overweight to very overweight. BBW FBBs please.

Muscle size: bigger the better. I'm all about mass.

Emphasis on: biceps and glutes. Both big and round :)

Dec 15, 2021 - permalink

Body fat level: Very Lean Muscle size: Small to Medium Emphasis on: Abs Abbi Kianpour is one of my favorites. Jennifer Christie is a recent find I can’t find enough of.

Dec 15, 2021 - permalink

Massive

Very lean

Calves, forearms, pecs, abs

Dec 15, 2021 - permalink

Body fat level: Average.

Muscle Size: Small / Medium. Depends on the proportions / height.

Emphasis on: Back / Pecs.

Like, Old School fbb: no excessively "dry" looks, curves along with muscle, and a noticeble difference between flexed and unflexed.

Dec 15, 2021 - permalink

Body fat: Average to lean

Muscle size: Large to medium

Emphasis on: Arms, glutes and calves

Dec 15, 2021 - edited Dec 15, 2021 - permalink

Like several others, my tastes have spread out into a broad spectrum, so my preferred body type can vary by the day, and even by the hour πŸ˜‚. I really like various athletes ranging from those in the wellness category (Yarishna Ayala, Sunny Andrews, Ashton Penney, Angela Borges), to bigger, thicker women with more figure/physique-like bodies (Ranya Dally, Ashley Marie Lakomowski, Dianna Blanchard, Wendy Levra), to the biggest, bulkiest, most massive physiques (Heather Armbrust, Aleesha Young, Andrea Shaw, Jordynne Grace). What I really emphasize is femininity, curves, and lower body build. I also prefer off-season look to competition look. So here are my preferences, no matter how widespread:

Body fat: Very lean to slightly overweight

Muscle size: Massive to medium (maybe some "small" athletes if we're talking the wellness ones, like Yarishna or Sunny)

Emphasis on: Glutes, quads, and calves

(Edit: If I had to pick one of each it would be:

Body fat: average

Muscle size: medium

Emphasis on: glutes)

Dec 15, 2021 - edited Dec 15, 2021 - permalink

Body fat: Extremely lean, Muscle size: Large, Emphasis on: Everything

Dec 15, 2021 - permalink

Body fat : very overweight Muscle size : massive Emphasis : back, pecs

Dec 15, 2021 - permalink

-Body fat: extreamly lean -Muscle size: massive and large -Emphasis on: 1. Calves 2. Abs 3. Pecs

cgsweat
Dec 15, 2021 - permalink

This is going to be a tricky one to tally, as there are several people putting votes between 2 options. I think I have a solution for that but I'll see how it plays out. I want to present the results in a way that clearly shows where most of the votes are bunching up (if they bunch at all, for all we know it will end up evenly dispersed).

Dec 15, 2021 - edited Dec 17, 2021 - permalink

Body fat level

Extremely lean to Very lean

Muscle Size

It really depends. From Massive or Large (physique and some fbb) to Small (bikini). Some ladies carry it better than others.

Emphasis on:

Abs, Glutes, Quads, Delts, Lats, Triceps, Biceps. In that order.

If I am forced to pick one of each:

Bf: Extremely lean (8-12% bf) Size: Small (or whatever Wellness would be placed) Emphasis: Abs

An example of that might be:

« first < prev Page 1 of 5 next > last »