Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Scarlett (theredmissfit)

Feb 02, 2022 - edited Mar 25, 2022 by Chainer - permalink

She is absolutely gorgeous. I wish I could tell her.

I’m listening..

Thank you!

(Image deleted per DMCA request -- Chainer)

Feb 03, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Feb 03, 2022 - permalink

In my time on this site I think this is a first that i've seen one of the models actually engage with the users.....It's a good look... :)

Feb 03, 2022 - permalink

She is so hot

Feb 03, 2022 - permalink

But....she just posted this from her Insta: "theredmissfit This is my DIY page verification! I am the one and only. 🥰👸🔥💋

Copyright Notice and Disclaimer: All content on this page is copyrighted and owned by me. Meaning, You do NOT have permission to distribute, repost, publish, use, copy, screenshot, screen record, reproduce, or print with my consent. Failure to comply with these terms will result in legal action."

That doesn't sound like she's cool with people reposting her stuff here unless I'm missing something.

No to be pedantic about it, but those rights are forfeit to IG and Facebook as soon as you click to agree to terms and conditions. You can try to use it to keep others from using your photos but IG can do what they want with them.

Feb 03, 2022 - permalink

I’m listening..

Thank you!

[[img_WAiUN4]]

Just FYI, I'd like to "tell" you that also...

You're absolutely gorgeous. ❤️🥰🤫👏

Feb 05, 2022 - permalink

You have a lot of admirers on here, count me among the foremost! :D

[deleted]
Feb 07, 2022 - permalink

Scarlett is absolutely incredible!! So beautiful, so grounded, so intelligent, and then there's that massive yet so sexy and feminine physique she's built!

Feb 07, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Palmetto
Feb 08, 2022 - permalink

No to be pedantic about it, but those rights are forfeit to IG and Facebook as soon as you click to agree to terms and conditions. You can try to use it to keep others from using your photos but IG can do what they want with them.

Pedantically, you did not to forfeit your rights. The Facebook and Instagram terms of service provide a pretty good description of copyright, how it works, and what they need in order to host your images. In short it is a royalty-free nonexclusive license. You still retain copyright over your image, you can put it wherever else you want, or sell copies, or issue takedowns. and Instagram‘s use of it is pretty restricted. For example just because you post a really good picture on Instagram, it doesn’t mean Instagram can go sell it to a website or a put it in a photo contest or anything else. Its still your image. They have a license, because that’s exactly what they need to show your image to a bunch of people. Which you asked them to do.

tamarok
Feb 09, 2022 - permalink

For videos, I find handbrake is pretty straightforward for converting to mp4. It’s free and leaves no watermark.

Feb 09, 2022 - permalink

Keep up the good work Scarlett.

BTW Jordynne Grace just posted aset of dunbell press of 8 at 95lbs per hand, albeit with a spotter (her husband).

Nothing like some competition to take you to the next level.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZubtnWOkZ-/

Feb 09, 2022 - permalink

I’m listening..

Thank you!

You're welcome!!!!

Feb 24, 2022 - permalink

Keep up the good work Scarlett.

BTW Jordynne Grace just posted aset of dunbell press of 8 at 95lbs per hand, albeit with a spotter (her husband).

Nothing like some competition to take you to the next level.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZubtnWOkZ-/

Thanks. Much respect to her!! I love it!

Not to be a dick, but on my insta theres a video of me pressing 100lbs incline with a spotter. That was 2 years ago. Im just getting back into a commercial gym now..been training at home..My guess Ill be hitting 100+ soon

Feb 24, 2022 - permalink

Hey Scarlett! We use Clideo.com to convert/compress the videos. It’s free if you’re okay with a watermark. Just choose “compress” and it makes it a much, much smaller .mp4.

Thanks! I will look into it! Or Ill message Chainer to ask a memeber to grab it from my insta to post here. If someone is open to it. makes my life easier. :)

[deleted]
Feb 28, 2022 - edited Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

Thanks. Much respect to her!! I love it!

Not to be a dick, but on my insta theres a video of me pressing 100lbs incline with a spotter. That was 2 years ago. Im just getting back into a commercial gym now..been training at home..My guess Ill be hitting 100+ soon

Jordynne is a powerlifter, and weighs at least 50 lbs more than Scarlett. Scarlett is a bodybuilder but she is as strong if not not stronger than Jordynne, and much stronger pound for pound! And Scarlett's physique is 10x better than Jordynne!!

Chainer
Mar 25, 2022 - permalink

So I got a DMCA takedown request to delete all of her pictures. It was from a DMCA firm (I assume how it works is that if you have an onlyfans you hire them to search for your pictures and send DMCA requests on your behalf), and not from her directly. This means it's possible that she changed her mind about wanting her pics here, or there may have been a miscommunication where the DMCA firm was not aware that she was OK with her pics being here.

That said, she did express to me (in messages a few weeks ago) being uncomfortable with the fact that others were able to upload her pics, saying she wanted to be the only one able to do so. I told her at the time that there was currently no way of doing this, although we would be happy to delete any of her images she reports.

[deleted]
Mar 25, 2022 - permalink

Well that sucks - Scarlett was my new favorite on GWM! So beautiful, awesome physique, and cool as a Canadian snowstorm.

Mar 25, 2022 - permalink

"Pick a lane" comes to mind.

Mar 25, 2022 - permalink

What a bummer

Mar 25, 2022 - permalink

"Pick a lane" comes to mind.

+1

Mar 26, 2022 - permalink

Very sad to hear. This was a good way to know when she updated IG and OF

[deleted]
Apr 21, 2022 - permalink

She's back - or soon soon will be!!