Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Muscle girls with armpit hair

Dec 25, 2021 - permalink

Australian weightlifter Seen Lee has the thickest thicket of armpit hair on any woman I've seen.

Dec 25, 2021 - permalink

She was new to me , good find

Dec 25, 2021 - permalink
Dec 25, 2021 - permalink

Shes gorgeous

Dec 27, 2021 - permalink
Dec 27, 2021 - permalink

There's a performer on HBC Toni Armstrong with absolute bushes under her arms. A bit much for me , but the muscles make up for it. (insane traps when she flexes)

Dec 27, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Hilts
Dec 27, 2021 - permalink

There's a performer on HBC Toni Armstrong with absolute bushes under her arms. A bit much for me , but the muscles make up for it. (insane traps when she flexes)

Looks like she's not there anymore, from what I could find

Dec 28, 2021 - permalink

Oh hell no LOL

Dec 29, 2021 - permalink

Oh hell no LOL

Literally on a fetish site and natural underarm hair is too much for this guy 🤦‍♂️

Dec 29, 2021 - edited Dec 29, 2021 - permalink
Dec 29, 2021 - permalink
[deleted]
Jul 18, 2022 - permalink

Magnificent ... underarm hair is wildly erotic - and on a muscled Beauty - spectacular

Jul 18, 2022 - permalink

Can we please leave this thread open, STRICTLY for armpit hair? This is my favorite topic but any other body hair and it gets out of control.

Jun 01, 2023 - permalink

Check out Laura Boggero aka "Lalliboop" if you like muscled women with armpit hair. She is banned from this site, but she is hugely ripped, have armpit hair (and in other places) and also makes content about that hairy fetish

Jun 01, 2023 - permalink

Check out Laura Boggero aka "Lalliboop" if you like muscled women with armpit hair. She is banned from this site, but she is hugely ripped, have armpit hair (and in other places) and also makes content about that hairy fetish

Shes spectacular but not finding much hair

Jun 01, 2023 - permalink

Shes spectacular but not finding much hair

She has hair in the armpits and pubes. The first one is the only that matters in this thread but I mentioned the "other places" for the sake of adding more information

Jun 01, 2023 - permalink
Jun 02, 2023 - permalink

. :58 seconds.

Jun 04, 2023 - permalink

Great posts

Feb 01, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by Unknown786
Feb 01, 2024 - permalink

My sister is strong

She looks fantastic

Feb 01, 2024 - permalink

My sister is strong

lol Lifting5to9 is not your sister you weirdo.

You also pulled that pic from an armpit fetish facebook group.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »