Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Leaked Thor Love and Thunder Poster

Dec 12, 2021 - permalink

While the first look for Disney + She Hulk has left us muscle fans disappointed, our prayers look like they have been answered with Thor Love and Thunders Lady Thor. Natalie Portland has been keeping her arms covered since March (incept for that set photo) but it looks like The MCU isn’t letting us down.

Dec 12, 2021 - permalink

Dec 12, 2021 - permalink

While I still think making thor a female is dumb I do think she looks great like a goddess.

Dec 12, 2021 - permalink

While I still think making thor a female is dumb I do think she looks great like a goddess.

Works for me

Dec 12, 2021 - permalink

I mean, you still have Thor. It's not a big deal.

Dec 12, 2021 - permalink

In fairness, this happens in the comics. Jane Foster Thor and Thor Odinson can exist at the same time

Dec 12, 2021 - permalink

While the first look for Disney + She Hulk has left us muscle fans disappointed, our prayers look like they have been answered with Thor Love and Thunders Lady Thor. Natalie Portland has been keeping her arms covered since March (incept for that set photo) but it looks like The MCU isn’t letting us down.

Maybe. But this is clearly just a drawing and doesn't really mean anything as to what Natalie actually will look like. I hope you're right but I'm just saying don't get your hopes to far up.

Dec 12, 2021 - permalink

Let me put my nerd glasses on. They didn't make Thor a female. Thor is still Thor. Jane Foster was worthy of picking up Mjolnir. The inscription on the hammer reads "Whosoever holds this hammer, if they be worthy, shall possess the power OF Thor."

It's actually a great story. In the comics Thor does something that makes him unworthy of picking up the hammer. Jane is able to then pick it up. At the time she is dying of cancer and going for chemo treatments but whenever she picks up the hammer to save someone the magic burns it out of her system. Effectively being Thor is killing her. She has to make the choice of saving people or saving herself. Eventually because ya know comics. Thor gets the hammer back. Jane is cured and she becomes a new hero Valkyrie.

Dec 12, 2021 - permalink

Let me put my nerd glasses on. They didn't make Thor a female. Thor is still Thor.

Well no, he wasn't. In a monumentally stupid bit of writing Thor becomes unworthy (all because Nick Fury whispered "Gorr was right" to him while they were on the moon) and he gives up his own name to Jane. He went by Odinson until Disney pulled their heads out of their asses and undid that crap.

Dec 13, 2021 - permalink

The director of this project has said the leaked poster is fake

Dec 14, 2021 - permalink

The director of this project has said the leaked poster is fake

He’s lying 🤥 they’ve confirmed it’s real

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »