Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Female Cycles/Stacks/Peds

Dec 09, 2021 - permalink

Does anyone have any idea roughly what these females could be using and at what dosages?

It's clear 90% on something. And no SARMS doesn't count as natural.

I understand each person is different, but would they be using Anavar/Rad 140 or even stuff such as Test/ Tren

Just curious

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

A lot of the more serious ones are definitely on things like test/deca etc etc. And on enough to the point they'd have more test/test equivalent in their system than any natural man

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

A lot of the more serious ones are definitely on things like test/deca etc etc. And on enough to the point they'd have more test/test equivalent in their system than any natural man

Thanks so much for the comment, was wondering if someone had actual cycles these girls ran, just very curious.

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

Because everyone is different metabolically, there is not a standard answer to the question. It is the same with diet. A diet that works with one person will not work with another. Further, even among men, testosterone levels vary significantly, so stating “more test than a man” doesn’t really mean much.

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

Um stating more test than a man does mean much when i simply mean they have nore than what any natural male can have. Its not difficult to grasp. Dont feel bad tgat the average fbb has more juice in their system than you do as a male 🤣

Dec 25, 2021 - permalink

I've noticed that many "coaches" nowadays aren't giving much in the way of training or nutrition advice, their primary role appears to be suggesting which PEDs and what dosage/combo to ingest. Keep this in mind every time an obviously juiced lady gives a shout out to her coach, particularly when she lives 1000s of miless away from said coach.

Dec 25, 2021 - permalink

I've noticed that many "coaches" nowadays aren't giving much in the way of training or nutrition advice

Supply and demand. There are countless books and videos on training and nutrition. Information on cycling, especially for females, is relatively unavailable.

Dec 26, 2021 - permalink

And no SARMS doesn't count as natural.

WHAT? I BEEN LIED TO. CAROLYNE MARQUEZ SAYS NATTY LOL

Dec 26, 2021 - permalink

Anavar is very popular as is GH. The girls tend to stay away from high androgen peds as they cause can cause androgenic sides. Primo and Winstrol also fairly low androgens. Test rarely and in small doses. Tren, never.

Dec 26, 2021 - permalink

Supply and demand. There are countless books and videos on training and nutrition. Information on cycling, especially for females, is relatively unavailable.

See this is what I'm referring to. I'd like to have more information on what females actual cycles are. Just curious, cause I mean they getting big AF.

Dec 26, 2021 - permalink

Anavar is very popular as is GH. The girls tend to stay away from high androgen peds as they cause can cause androgenic sides. Primo and Winstrol also fairly low androgens. Test rarely and in small doses. Tren, never.

I wouldn't say girls don't use tren. I've heard a few girls say they've used Tren, it's all about risk vs reward. Some girls are prepared to take higher risks by using stronger compounds/larger doses than others. Some girls can tolerate stronger cycles before they suffer side effects, or can tolerate greater side effects than others. One thing I've noticed is even when a girl admits to using, they're usually pretty coy about what they use and how much. The number of girls that will say a little bit of anvar, or say 10mg of anvar, when it's obvious they're on alot more is amusing.

Dec 26, 2021 - permalink

Women tend to respond spectacularly well to anavar. Depending upon the physiology of the person, it usually does not take very much.

Dec 26, 2021 - permalink

Pharma grade Anavar is very potent, not just girls respond well to that

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »