Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Why aren't synthol users allowed on the site?

Dec 08, 2021 - permalink

I saw someones pics get taken down with the reason being "serial synthol abuser". I get that people might not like that look but is it really a reason to remove them from the site completely? There are a lot of people who don't like the steroid look too but 90% of the girls on here are clearly abuse them. I'm guessing the rule that was broken was "High implants-to-muscle ratio" but at least synthol adds to the muscle unlike fake boobs.

Dec 09, 2021 - permalink

I guess nobody like

Dec 09, 2021 - permalink

It looks too unnatural imo, i would wager it’s a high majority of people on this site that don’t like the look - maybe as high as 95%. Don’t forget that it’s also a slap to the face to the women on this site that have put in years to build their amazing physiques. Also, the site is girls “with” muscle, if someone is posted on here with synthol “muscles” it starts to deviate from what this site and forum is meant to be.

Dec 09, 2021 - permalink

It looks too unnatural imo, i would wager it’s a high majority of people on this site that don’t like the look - maybe as high as 95%. Don’t forget that it’s also a slap to the face to the women on this site that have put in years to build their amazing physiques. Also, the site is girls “with” muscle, if someone is posted on here with synthol “muscles” it starts to deviate from what this site and forum is meant to be.

I get that but it just seems like a weird place to draw the line, synthol is usually only injected to one part of their body (usually the biceps) so they still need to lift to build up the rest of their physique. A lot of users on here don't seem to like fake boobs either but that doesn't mean girls who have implants should be banned from showing off their muscles. The girl I was talking about had many pics of her traps, legs, pecs, and back (all with no synthol) but her name was banned on here because of her bicep implants.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »