Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Besides The Muscle, What Enhances The Appeal

Dec 09, 2021 - permalink

cute/pretty

Feminine muscular physique (boobs even fake ones are better than a flat chest)

Games / animes interests

Metal / rock music

Fun personality

Any combination of the above, plus muscles and the girl gets extra points from me

Dec 09, 2021 - permalink

Having some super masculine features like square jaw, deep voice, lots of confidence, wide shoulders but put that with very feminine features like long hair and wearing like a dress or something girly. I also love if she shows off a little. Maybe wearing something fairly revealing in public.

Also just a foot guy in general so big muscles and heels or flip flops is just a huge turn on.

Dec 09, 2021 - edited Dec 09, 2021 - permalink

Obviously the muscle is very important but other factors can set some women apart. To me, a confident attitude, flaunting her physique while she flexes her muscles. Showing so much pride in what she has built, is an incredible turn on. A facially beautiful woman, with very developed muscle, almost defies logic. That is super hot. Any other thoughts on what enhances an already beautiful physique?

To me, stomach vacuums and even naulis are fantastically appealing. They show not only strength, but also control. There's even a near-nauli that occurs with the abs mostly flat but puts extra tension on the vertical muscles and begins a vacuum that is particularly appealing. I knew one petite but incredibly athletic stripper who had abs of steel and posed hers in the most dramatic way possible in this manner, without a true nauli. Arm wrestling pics that show a straining biceps from the front also often enhance definition considerably over flexing. The same goes for working out where the muscle effort is truly maxed out. Also, there is of course the ability to flex a biceps at the optimum angle between upper arm and forearm and the self-confidence that goes along with it. In this shot, Veronica Valentyne illustrates so well that optimized arm angle for biceps showing I mentioned.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »