Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Besides The Muscle, What Enhances The Appeal

Dec 05, 2021 - permalink

Obviously the muscle is very important but other factors can set some women apart. To me, a confident attitude, flaunting her physique while she flexes her muscles. Showing so much pride in what she has built, is an incredible turn on. A facially beautiful woman, with very developed muscle, almost defies logic. That is super hot. Any other thoughts on what enhances an already beautiful physique?

Dec 05, 2021 - permalink

Hairstyle can actually play a role in her appeal to me. How she rocks it can heighten her appeal but not every FBB can pull of the Amazonian, she-ra shaved look that you see a lot of FBBs rocking. And because of the affects of gear, nor can every woman look all that appealing with her ponytail pulled all the way to the back because it will expose her receding hairline. A pertinent hairstyle can play a role into how I will take to her.

What you said about the woman being facially beautiful can definitely heighten her appeal (ie. Yeon Woo Jhi & Julia Vins) but sometimes a hard and somewhat aged face (in conjunction with the woman's age and overall appeal) can also increase the woman's sex appeal tenfold (ie. Jessie Bates).

cgsweat
Dec 05, 2021 - permalink

I'm a sapiosexual so I'm attracted to intelligence. Muscular and highly intelligent? Sprinkle in a pleasant, cheerful personality and for me that's perfection.

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

I’m really big on the increasing number of “nerdy” women in the sport. That is to say, I like that quite a few muscular women share my interests in video games and things like that.

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

I like just typical feminine looks but with muscle I love long hair boobs pretty face I also love it when she is strong in other ways like being a martial artist being tall or even in non physical ways like being very smart or skilled at a lot of things.

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

I’m really big on the increasing number of “nerdy” women in the sport. That is to say, I like that quite a few muscular women share my interests in video games and things like that.

A lot of the women who are into geek culture usually fall under the "fit" looking category. Very rarely do I see a muscular woman with a significantly developed physique who is into that. Would be really nice to nerd out with a world class FBB about anime or video games. But considering what their lifestyle is, they just may not be able to carve out enough time for that.

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

Hair and eyes. I'm a sucker for brown eyes. Probably why I fell so hard for Danita Ross...

but also Kristi Oakley

Jodi Boam

Shannon Seeley

Blakelee Ortega

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

Another thing that really gets me is a woman flexing in front of a mirror and also flexing in front of a video camera, for her boyfriend or husband. I imagine myself in his shoes. 🤪🤯

Dec 06, 2021 - edited Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

I'm a sapiosexual so I'm attracted to intelligence. Muscular and highly intelligent? Sprinkle in a pleasant, cheerful personality and for me that's perfection.

This. More of the likes of Christine Lydon, Kristy Hawkins, and Julia DeLo, please and thank you.

I also like my muscle women to "look like Tetsuko": as muscular as possible without being noticeably virilized. And who knows, with modern biochemistry that may become much more feasible than it is today. As it is, my attraction slightly prefers femininity, so some of the more "roided out" specimens, while fascinating, don't really get my motor running sex drive wise.

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

For me it has a mood, there are times that muscle with girly girl cute face are the go to. Then there are times that muscles so big it's disproportionate to their frames, that's it's almost freaky, do it for me.

I find the latter better since it's just pure muscle girl appreciation.

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

A lot of the women who are into geek culture usually fall under the "fit" looking category. Very rarely do I see a muscular woman with a significantly developed physique who is into that. Would be really nice to nerd out with a world class FBB about anime or video games. But considering what their lifestyle is, they just may not be able to carve out enough time for that.

You will find some strong, bulky young women in powerlifting who are into anime and that. Cynthia Welden and Samantha Jefferson come to mind.

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

You will find some strong, bulky young women in powerlifting who are into anime and that. Cynthia Welden and Samantha Jefferson come to mind.

And therein lies the issue. There aren't enough to go around. Despite how wildly popular superhero movies/comics and anime/manga have become nowadays, in bodybuilding it would still be like finding a needle in a haystack when trying to find a muscular woman who is really about that geek life.

Kristina Moser is someone I would add to that list as well but also ask yourself this....How many muscular women have you seen cosplay a character that ISN'T Wonder Woman (the easiest and most mainstream choice) and have a fanfare for other characters outside of her??

I don't wanna get too far off topic here but to tie things back into the OP it would be very appealing (although not a requirement) to see an extremely muscular woman who is unapologetic about having interests in things that are not so commonly seen in the bodybuilding world. Being an anime/comic book nerd is one of those things.

[deleted]
Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

cgsweat, do you have an example? I am no english native speaker, so you could perhaps judge better ... but I have some girls in mind.

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

For me ……I like when a strong muscular woman can intimidate an average skinny woman in front of their guy …..showing such confidence and femininity

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

Eyes and Mouth...Elizabetha Ionita...

cgsweat
Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

cgsweat, do you have an example? I am no english native speaker, so you could perhaps judge better ... but I have some girls in mind.

I don't have specific examples. I can speak for women I have met in real life, but I haven't met any that were both muscular and highly intelligent. And other than that I can't really speak for women I haven't met, because it's difficult to gauge someone's intelligence over social media. Profession can be a decent indicator, such as doctors, engineers, scientists, etc. Yeah I know, there are dumb doctors out there but I would say that most of them are at least fairly smart. bonaciti mentioned Kristy Hawkins and I think she's an engineer of some kind, so I imagine she's pretty intelligent.

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

Melissa Pearo is an engineer, as am I. We met her in person and she was very well spoken and had a great sense of humor. HighProtein’s wife is a professor. My wife is a CPA. There are a good amount of intelligent FBBs out there.

Intelligent or educated?

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

Obviously the muscle is very important but other factors can set some women apart.

It's rare, but I like muscular women with large natural breasts. Mariam Power and Katy Cook (Anabolic Angel) come to mind.

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

I have to say, even if it sounds a bit corny, that I like when muscular and/or fit woman has cute face. Especially the smile is important. She doesn't have to be Aphrodite or goddess level beauty, but when muscle girl has nice face and cute smile, it makes my heart jump.

And to participate in previous comments, I also appreciate intelligence. She doesn't have to be genius or pursuit academic interests, but if she is able to talk about literature, science or have constructive conversation about politics and current affairs it is solid plus for me.

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

I have to say, even if it sounds a bit corny, that I like when muscular and/or fit woman has cute face. Especially the smile is important. She doesn't have to be Aphrodite or goddess level beauty, but when muscle girl has nice face and cute smile, it makes my heart jump.

And to participate in previous comments, I also appreciate intelligence. She doesn't have to be genius or pursuit academic interests, but if she is able to talk about literature, science or have constructive conversation about politics and current affairs it is solid plus for me.

That's not corny at all. When a cute woman has muscle...That is a definite plus! 🔥👍

Dec 07, 2021 - permalink

Thanks @luvembuff :)

fp909
Dec 07, 2021 - permalink

Intelligent or educated?

I don’t like one without the other.

You can be intelligent but not educated enough to apply it.

You can be educated but also incredibly unaware, and cornered into a specific discipline or thought process.

Finding both on an FBB is big energy. There are a lot of women who are clearly intelligent but buy into planets and crystals. There are also people that have degrees that say really dumb things.

Dec 08, 2021 - permalink

Confidence

Dec 09, 2021 - permalink

Piercings and tattoos enhance too

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »