Forum > Requests > Thread

Roid talk

Dec 03, 2021 - edited Dec 04, 2021 - permalink

Not sure if a thread on this already exists. Any clips out there of the girls talking about the (good effects) of their taking gear? Eg, the feeling of getting stronger, skin and clothes getting tighter with growing muscle, weights getting easier, increased sex appetite, etc?

Dec 03, 2021 - permalink

I would be interested in this as well

Dec 03, 2021 - permalink

I had a custom video made about this exact thing. But I don’t know of any places where videos of it can be found

Dec 04, 2021 - permalink

Interested

Dec 04, 2021 - permalink

Also interested. It’s a niche subject and I haven’t been able to find any videos on the subject.

Dec 04, 2021 - permalink

Good luck finding anything good thats not custom made. This is something I've sought out for last couple years with very little luck other than having a handfull of cam girls do it. Brandi Akers has a couple roid talk clips that are worth buying on her C4S store...but other than that, not much out there. Its something you'd have to have custom made.

cgsweat
Dec 23, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

If you look up Hunter Henderson on YouTube, she has a couple videos doing a podcast with Mark Bell's Power Project about her using PEDs and the positive effects that accompany them. I think she mentions increased libido, clit growth, and being more muscular.

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

There's a youtube channel called 305protein and she openly talks about steroid use for women, I haven't seen all her videos but there are 100s of them on her channel about the topic.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »