[Solved] Was MrsMommyFit a fake?

Dec 02, 2021 - edited Dec 05, 2021 by cgsweat - permalink

What happened?

Dec 02, 2021 - permalink

Eagerly following the development of this thread

Dec 02, 2021 - permalink

seemed obvious, but wasn't going to say anything

Dec 02, 2021 - permalink

Too good to be true 😅 Do you know who the girl depicted in the images was? Thanks!

Dec 02, 2021 - permalink

I'm 100 % out of the loop here, who is MrsMommyFit and what's the deal here?

cgsweat
Dec 02, 2021 - permalink

All I know is the user, whether real or not, deleted their account and all 3 images they uploaded.

Dec 02, 2021 - permalink

I'm gonna employ Sherlock Holmes on this one!

Dec 02, 2021 - permalink

Wait, what is the hype about? I saw traces in forms of thumbnails of images that used to exist. Those are altered photos of not even the same woman...

Dec 02, 2021 - permalink

Just like learning Santa Claus isn’t real 😅

Dec 02, 2021 - permalink

What do you mean, Santa Claus isn't real?!?! 😲

Dec 02, 2021 - permalink

I need context please.

Dec 02, 2021 - permalink

I need context please.

In the last couple of days a user that went by the name MrsMommyFit uploaded a number of photos of (allegedly) herself, and in the comments she stated how she loved being part of the community etc. Now that user is gone, along with the pictures she uploaded. Needless to say, in my opinion, those were very fine pictures, and by now I can only find traces of them on google images:

Chainer
Dec 02, 2021 - permalink

I don't know, but I do know that it's the user who deleted their images and account themselves, it wasn't mods who did it.

In fact I wasn't even aware of this user at all until I saw this thread.

Dec 02, 2021 - permalink

Couldn’t find out who that pic belongs to.

It’s the whole “if it’s too good to be true…” thing, especially since all the pictures “she” had looked professional. It’s rare to have muscular women actually come hang out with us, and if all “their” pics are professionally done, more than likely they’re not real lol.

Dec 02, 2021 - permalink

What would be the point in faking all that though?

Dec 02, 2021 - permalink

One of the uploads was a video of about 20 stills of what looked like the same woman to me. Which did look like very professional photos.

Dec 03, 2021 - permalink

Sounds like a job for Nev from MTVs Catfish to figure out lol

Dec 03, 2021 - permalink

In the last couple of days a user that went by the name MrsMommyFit uploaded a number of photos of (allegedly) herself, and in the comments she stated how she loved being part of the community etc. Now that user is gone, along with the pictures she uploaded. Needless to say, in my opinion, those were very fine pictures, and by now I can only find traces of them on google images:

This person is fake??? I remember seeing some photos but I wasn't checking closely so I didn't notice anything strange.

Dec 03, 2021 - permalink

The woman is real, no doubt. But it looks like the person who posted those pics as "MrsMommyFit", probably was fake. I suppose it's also possible that she got some nasty PM's or something and packed up and left. The comments I saw were all quite complimentary. :)

Dec 03, 2021 - permalink

AIs can already generate high-quality headshots of people who do not exist. How long until there's one that learns how to produce musclegirls that users on this site rate favorably?

Dec 03, 2021 - permalink

AIs can already generate high-quality headshots of people who do not exist. How long until there's one that learns how to produce musclegirls that users on this site rate favorably?

AI isn't that good yet at least not the stuff the general public has so I agree with Nytrytr777 here some one was probably pretending to be this woman like the user who wishes his imaginary GF was a FBB, poor girl. 😂

Dec 03, 2021 - permalink

AI isn't that good yet at least not the stuff the general public has so I agree with Nytrytr777 here some one was probably pretending to be this woman like the user who wishes his imaginary GF was a FBB, poor girl. 😂

At least for faces, it is: https://www.thispersondoesnotexist.com/ . As I mentioned in the "She-Hulk" thread...let's hope facial replacement technology gets better and faster in a few years.

Dec 03, 2021 - permalink

I feel like the most plausible answer is that it really was a real person posting real pictures of themselves, who then regretted it for whatever reason... Anything else feels like too much of an effort, for a mere 3-day skit.

Dec 03, 2021 - permalink

I feel like the most plausible answer is that it really was a real person posting real pictures of themselves, who then regretted it for whatever reason... Anything else feels like too much of an effort, for a mere 3-day skit.

Only thing I saw them do was post a hand full of photos if they had posted a video confirming it was them I would believe this but they really didn't put themselves out there those past three days.

Also this woman is well put together shes too fit and too beautiful to not be known online, some one here knows who she is hopefully they'll confirm if it was her posting or not.

Dec 03, 2021 - permalink

Only thing I saw them do was post a hand full of photos if they had posted a video confirming it was them I would believe this but they really didn't put themselves out there those past three days.

Also this woman is well put together shes too fit and too beautiful to not be known online, some one here knows who she is hopefully they'll confirm if it was her posting or not.

Yeah I feel like I’ve seen the woman in the 2 pics shown above. Just can’t place who it is or if their pics have been posted here before. Whoever the woman is in the pics is definitely 🔥🔥🔥🔥 😜👍

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »