Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Back or front view of a bicep?

[deleted]
Nov 29, 2021 - permalink

Do you prefer biceps from the front view or the back? I usually like the front but in some pics of the back bicep the peak is so gorgeous that it is even better.

Examples:

front-

Back-

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1412272/

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1273131/

Nov 29, 2021 - permalink

Front any day

Nov 29, 2021 - permalink

Front any day but when a woman flexes in front of a mirror...you get BOTH beautiful views!! 👍💪

Nov 29, 2021 - permalink

Front is almost invariably much better! But, some ladies have a peak that is just as, well, peaked from the rear. They are kind of the exception, though.

fp909
Nov 29, 2021 - permalink

this is such a tough decision, definitely depends on the bicep and sometimes, both!

Nov 29, 2021 - permalink

Front, always.

Nov 29, 2021 - permalink

Like I stated earlier, front is a preferred view for me but when I flash back to my high school days, I have wonderful memories of sitting behind Lisa. She had this habit of going through long hair brushing sessions. From the rear, her peaked right bi is such a vivid memory. Girls never flexed many years ago and muscular girls were rare. Lisa had perfect biceps...and from the rear, so beautiful.

fp909
Nov 29, 2021 - permalink

i think of a lot of recent girls where maybe a Melissa Brodsky's right arm is actually perfect from front and back, but her left arm is better from the back.

Katie Lee was for sure better from the front (but the back side looked killer at her side)

Vesna Kouzan's front peaks are incredible but her back double is nuts.

Michaela Aycock's rear biceps are literally freakish. Michelle Russell's from the front are nuts.

Basically I guess it comes down too how much muscle are they pushing on the outside of their arms, the triceps and other things.

Nov 29, 2021 - permalink

Macey Boudreau and Mindi O'Brien had very impressive rear biceps shots

Nov 29, 2021 - permalink

Macey Boudreau and Mindi O'Brien had very impressive rear biceps shots

So true, Both have biceps where the head that sits toward the back is just as peaked as the front head, maybe even more so. Veronica Valentyne has good back peak, too. But, many women seem to have much more peak from the front and since the rear peak is partially hidden by the humerus, it often looks much shallower than the front head.

Nov 30, 2021 - permalink

Laura Binetti had some of the best rear biceps ever in my opinion.

Nov 30, 2021 - permalink

Laura Binetti had some of the best rear biceps ever in my opinion.

@pearl10, I was just thinking about mentioning her. Her biceps looked incredible from the rear.

Nov 30, 2021 - permalink

Veronica Valentyne is one woman who is gifted with biceps that peak beautifully from both the front and the back.

v

Nov 30, 2021 - permalink

I think it really depends on the shape of the bicep. Some girls have impressive rear peeks but frontally, still great, and not at the same WOW level and viceversa. I don't have any anatomy degree but I think it's really related to the bicep shape. Should I pick from the best frontal view and the best rear one I would "peak" the rear one :) Thinking about Macey Boudreau, Mindi O'Brien in particular like mentioned before, as some of the most shockingly gunshow ever!

Nov 30, 2021 - permalink

Rear peak for sure

Nov 30, 2021 - permalink

I think it really depends on the shape of the bicep. Some girls have impressive rear peeks but frontally, still great, and not at the same WOW level and viceversa. I don't have any anatomy degree but I think it's really related to the bicep shape. Should I pick from the best frontal view and the best rear one I would "peak" the rear one :) Thinking about Macey Boudreau, Mindi O'Brien in particular like mentioned before, as some of the most shockingly gunshow ever!

Think about Vicki Gates for example. Huge, peaked, baseballs from the front but no where near as impressive from the rear. There are definitely different factors involved.

Nov 30, 2021 - permalink

Think about Vicki Gates for example. Huge, peaked, baseballs from the front but no where near as impressive from the rear. There are definitely different factors involved.

Yeah true

Nov 30, 2021 - permalink

My all-time favorite biceps woman is Sherry Thompson and her beautiful peaks were perfect both front and rear. She was flexing in front of a window in a video and the reflection showed her awesome front peaks, while her gorgeous rear view was also present. I wish she had stayed in the sport a lot longer.

Nov 30, 2021 - permalink

A crazy rear peak is more rare, IMO. Ridiculous rear bicep proportions of Sabine Wick…

Nov 30, 2021 - permalink

Yes, it is the shape, no doubt! I believe it has to do with the length of the tendons attaching each of the two heads. If the tendons are long and the heads are short, and the muscle is well developed, you get a great peak. If the rear head is short, you can get a good peak from the rear. Klaudia Larson is one of the best examples of very peaked, short heads both front and back, and some of her back flexes are out of this world. I knew one woman who had maybe the very most perfectly peaked moderate sized biceps I have ever seen on a woman, with an obvious split, from the front. And from the rear her biceps just looked flat.

Nov 30, 2021 - permalink

Yeah I couldn't explain it any better than you did!

Dec 01, 2021 - permalink

As others have stated, it really depends on the bicep. I'll continue to sing Danita's praises since she had a perfect bicep from any angle...

Dec 02, 2021 - permalink

Ruzh Bedzir is my new favorite blonde bicep bombshell, perfect from any angle...

Dec 08, 2021 - permalink

Back gets my vote.

Dec 13, 2021 - edited Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

A flex from the rear with shoulder low and elbow high. Like my wife here

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »