Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Girls That Just DIDN'T Quit!

Nov 27, 2021 - permalink

Since we have a post highlighting the many women who were here today and gone tomorrow, I figured why not do the opposite of that post. Let's acknowledge our favorite muscular women who continue to persevere despite the hardships that can come with taking your body to that extreme. Whether they have been competing consistently for several years, don't compete much but still stay in exceptional shape throughout the years, or have aged really gracefully even if they may not be that close to what they were in their prime and still actively train and have visibility (and don't have us wondering "whatever happened to her??") then post them in this thread. I'll start it off:

Yaxeni Oriquen. Been training since she was 14 and retired at the 2020 Ms. Olympia.

Trisha Smick

And last but not least. Definitely gotta throw one of my faves in here. Anybody who remembers her old fast twitch videos from back in the day and have seen any of her recent yoga workouts will know how much Emmanuela Pintus has consistently stayed in shape over the years.

Nov 27, 2021 - permalink

A favorite of mine for what seems like decades now Heather Armbrust

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1663360/

fp909
Nov 28, 2021 - permalink

Jodi Boam has been around since 2008 or 2009 and has had a few serious injuries and just had a kid, and shes going ot make a comeback this next season. I'm glad she stuck around and hasn't retired!

Nov 28, 2021 - permalink

Jody May , Emmanuela Pintus , Lindsey Cope

Nov 28, 2021 - permalink

Juliette Bergmann & Cathy Lefrancois were both around for decades

Nov 28, 2021 - permalink

Nancy Lewis is another prime example

Nov 29, 2021 - permalink

exactly !! the gold standard to me.... 25+ years of looking incredible.

Nov 29, 2021 - permalink

What's interesting to me is how despite doing it for so long she never really downsized and for the most part has never publicly been seen being too "off cycle" if you know what I mean. She's always maintained that super vascular full physique.

Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »