Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Let’s keep this a secret

[deleted]
Nov 23, 2021 - permalink

I’ve had a FBB fetish for 40+ years and keeping it my own little secret. Stashing WPW mags, ordering videos to my work address, scheming to travel to meet FBB for 3 sessions, erasing my Google searches. I just have a thing for female bodybuilders. Am I the only one?

Nov 23, 2021 - permalink

Why keep it a secret?

As long as you’re not being a creep towards buff women, what’s the problem? I never understood why guys feel the need to hide this, ESPECIALLY from potential/current romantic partners. It’s not a big deal, and compared to a lot of other fetishes I have seen, this is pretty damn mild.

fp909
Nov 23, 2021 - permalink

i am very open about my love for buff women, generally. it's now a joke among my friends, and if someone new comes along to the group they find out pretty organically.

Nov 23, 2021 - permalink

Honestly I believe my generation (I’m 24) are more accepting of it and tbh I think more men have historically been attracted to muscular women than you’d think- now it’s less of a taboo more guys can “come out” as it were. Quite a few people I know follow Natasha aughey on Instagram and find strong women hot, maybe not to the degree the average guy on here does but still. Everyone’s situation is different but as long as you’re not weird about it I don’t see a reason why it needs to be a secret. One of my mates has a foot fetish and he gets more shit than me!

Nov 23, 2021 - permalink

Obviously what you choose to reveal about yourself to friends, family, public is completely up to you.

But personally I find keeping something like that secret.. silly?

I think to myself, would I judge someone differently if they're into feet?, or skinny chicks?, furries? Dressing up as Goku and having crazy Dragonball sex? Answer is no, if it's within the law and no ones getting hurt who cares what people are into?

Really I believe the vast majority of people just don't give a shit. And the very small percentage of people that kink shame? Well fuck 'em

[deleted]
Nov 23, 2021 - permalink

It's crazy, but I'm still largely in the closet about my love for muscular women. Nobody in my immediate family knows about it. There are a few people who know, but we don't talk about it. I guess it's been a mostly a personal deal for me for almost 4 decades now. 💪

Nov 24, 2021 - permalink

Lately ive been debating whether or not i should 'come out'. Basically none of the people close to me know, although my parents do, funny story actually. One time i was getting off to some fbb content and when i got done, i went straight to bed leaving whatever it was on my pc, my mom got into my room in the morning, because she needed to use my pc for something and accidentally she witnessed all of my fbb collection, lets just say it felt embarrassing, but she didnt make a big deal out of it. Okay, so where im from, logically, working on your health and fitness is seen as a great thing for men and women, but going into that lifting territory and beyond, it is still generally frowned upon girls who do that, let alone ones who seek to get noticeably muscular and big in comparison to an average man. Im also 21 and it seems like zoomer generation is way more accepting of these kind of things, tomboy meme is a good example of that.

cgsweat
Nov 24, 2021 - permalink

Im also 21 and it seems like zoomer generation is way more accepting of these kind of things, tomboy meme is a good example of that.

You'll learn that it's a lot of time and energy wasted to worry about "coming out" about anything. Just live your life and do what makes you happy and let people know when the time is right. If you invite a muscular girl to your Thanksgiving dinner then yes you'll likely have to come clean with everyone then. It's really not a big deal though. People get over it pretty quick.

Nov 24, 2021 - permalink

I won't talk about it to most people but I will tell it to my partners you probably should not keep it secret to your girlfriend but don't talk about it to everyone.

vr4
Nov 24, 2021 - permalink

Honestly I believe my generation (I’m 24) are more accepting of it and tbh I think more men have historically been attracted to muscular women than you’d think- now it’s less of a taboo more guys can “come out” as it were. Quite a few people I know follow Natasha aughey on Instagram and find strong women hot, maybe not to the degree the average guy on here does but still. Everyone’s situation is different but as long as you’re not weird about it I don’t see a reason why it needs to be a secret. One of my mates has a foot fetish and he gets more shit than me!

Oh for sure... Ive seen how its superrrrr more accepted now.. wish I was going through my 15-25s right now

Nov 25, 2021 - permalink

I’ve had a FBB fetish for 40+ years and keeping it my own little secret. Stashing WPW mags, ordering videos to my work address, scheming to travel to meet FBB for 3 sessions, erasing my Google searches. I just have a thing for female bodybuilders. Am I the only one?

Nope. Same deal here. Nobody really knows and those who do dont bring it up. Neither do i, nobody's biz but mine.

Nov 25, 2021 - permalink

I’m still “in the closet” but someday I might tell the wife. It’s nice to know I’m not the only one. I feel my wife would probably freak out some at first but then be ok with it. Or she might be cool with it from the start. It’s hard to tell but for now I feel it’s not hurting anyone so I’ll just keep it to myself til the time is right.

Nov 25, 2021 - permalink

I’m still “in the closet” but someday I might tell the wife. It’s nice to know I’m not the only one. I feel my wife would probably freak out some at first but then be ok with it. Or she might be cool with it from the start. It’s hard to tell but for now I feel it’s not hurting anyone so I’ll just keep it to myself til the time is right.

Maybe it will get her to start lifting

Nov 25, 2021 - permalink

Dude, tell her. Here's how you do it: I hope you still have good sex. Have you ever asked her to flex? If you have a muscle fetish, this would probably turn you on, and she will notice it. Praise her muscles, touch and workship them. Tell her you like it very much if she flexes for you. If she sees your arousal coming from her actions, she will empathize with it and would probably not find it weird unless she has no kink whatsoever. If you are very lucky, she might be into it herself. She may even secretly work out to surprise you (been there, done that - great if it happens). Don't tell her bluntly in front of your computer, opening pictures of muscular women. You will only make her jealous or insecure. Focus on her and her muscles, just spice up your sex life. If you see that she wants to make you happy, you can tell her that you always found muscles a turnon but were afraid to ask because many people find it weird. Good luck.

Nov 25, 2021 - permalink

Same for me nobody knows. I am from the same generation too, it was a bit harder for us then.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »