Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

GWM's Most Subscribed Names

« first < prev Page 10 of 16 next > last »
Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

It's crazy because when I started this thread ~9-10 months ago, Slava wasn't even being considered. I estimate she was in the 600-700 range. Since then she has shot past everyone and has already surpassed 2140! There's an almost 500 pt spread between her and 2nd place. No one's even close to catching up.

There is your thread idea: Why did so many people subscribe to this single model like no one else before?

What I sense is that, besides being very attractive, she presents as authentic and does not take herself too seriously and genuinely seems to like her fans. That's just my take, however.

Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

There is your thread idea: Why did so many people subscribe to this single model like no one else before?

What I sense is that, besides being very attractive, she presents as authentic and does not take herself too seriously and genuinely seems to like her fans. That's just my take, however.

So other girls here are not attractive for you ? Also if I was the second girl here after Slave I would like to delete al my pictures ,because this is not a fair thing for other women here on this site .

Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

So other girls here are not attractive for you ?

What would her attractiveness have to do with the attractiveness of others on the site? Slava's amazing, but I would never agree that other women are not also attractive.

cgsweat
Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

So other girls here are not attractive for you ? Also if I was the second girl here after Slave I would like to delete al my pictures ,because this is not a fair thing for other women here on this site .

10 pages of content and your takeaway is that the thread is entirely about "Slave" (your word, not mine). She happens to be the one at the top of the list, and I guess that only means she's going to have admirers and haters.

Guess which one you are?

Sep 03, 2022 - edited Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

I would also think too, and I believe it’s been mentioned here or on other threads, that she appeared to start training regularly again. I was thinking that part of it was past familiarity and popularity that got her going, and the rest spoke for itself after she re-emerged on social media. I know for years she was already popular but she has done something different (maybe) to rekindle that.

Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

Because you only look at how many subscibers people have , for me I really dont care how many subscibers people have , because what must those women think if they look on this site and they maybe have only 5 subscibers? , maybe some of them gonna quiet working out , you never know how other people thinking , I stay on my point this subscriber subject is not a healthy thing for some people

Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

10 pages of content and your takeaway is that the thread is entirely about "Slave" (your word, not mine). She happens to be the one at the top of the list, and I guess that only means she's going to have admirers and haters.

Guess which one you are?

Hey thanks also for you're meaning , but I give more respect to natural women , because they dont get the respect for there hard work on sociale media

Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

Clearly some people will have more subs or likes than others. It’s all based on people’s personal preferences in what they feel best interests them. I highly doubt that this site is about being in a popularity contest. Our profiles are meant to highlight some of those women who might have a low sub count or aren’t widely known by the others here in the community.

But that is each users responsibility to take care of that, whether it’s what you up upload, or favorite, or even post in the chat.

Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

Please, let's not derail this thread with why someone has more subscribers than others. If you want to discuss this create another thread. This is an important thread and I look forward to the statistics and data analysis posted here

Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

It goes without saying that I did not intend to derail the thread or to throw shade on any other women. I was only suggesting a new and different thread topic for cgsweat, nothing more, nothing less.

fp909
Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

i've said this before, but slava wasn't actively bodybuilding (training, dieting, posting whatever) when the subscribe was worked in, and her rise coincides with her getting into great shape again. also being super attractive helps.

some of the fast risers may have had a pretty big transformation or were virtually unknown to most

I have a feeling Ava Melillo might be popular here with the users that like the big bodybuilding girls, excwept she doesn't have a strong social media presence which means less posts here, hasn't done any photoshoots (yet) and although she's 99.99%^ getting her pro card today she may not change any of those habits.

interesting to keep an eye out for any fast risers that may come up soon

Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

I agree fp, definitely some women here who are really flying under the radar like Ava. Will be interesting to see the stats of those who might not be well known but are fast risers.

cgsweat
Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

Please, let's not derail this thread with why someone has more subscribers than others. If you want to discuss this create another thread. This is an important thread and I look forward to the statistics and data analysis posted here

I appreciate that this is what you would like, but since I am the creator of this thread, my intention is for it to be a little of both. I provide the analytics (based on gatherings from a group effort) and then we can discuss the data in between updated lists.

Sep 04, 2022 - permalink

The more I look at the list of most subscribed women, the more I wonder why most of the top competitors don't feature. Why do people subscribe to the social media girls, and not Ms Olympia contenders? For instance Wendy Fortino has only 348 subscribers, which is mind bogglingly low to me!

fp909
Sep 04, 2022 - permalink

the social media girls get reposted and reposted and more people will see them, it's part and parcel of why they're so popular. so of course they might get more run here.

Sep 05, 2022 - permalink

The more I look at the list of most subscribed women, the more I wonder why most of the top competitors don't feature. Why do people subscribe to the social media girls, and not Ms Olympia contenders? For instance Wendy Fortino has only 348 subscribers, which is mind bogglingly low to me!

This is really confusing. My thinking was the same. Why are the big contenders not showing up in this list?

the social media girls get reposted and reposted and more people will see them, it's part and parcel of why they're so popular. so of course they might get more run here.

If we do a quick social media comparison (it would be cool if you can add this stat to the list) then I think top 10 will be all Brazilian girls. I think the biggest one is Gracyanne Barbosa with more than 10 million followers. But here she has like 700. I think it's a combination of social media, beauty and muscle here on gwm. That's why the numbers on social media don't translate the same here.

Sep 05, 2022 - edited Sep 05, 2022 - permalink

It's about recent social media updates. People subscribe here when someone notices someone posting often on Instagram etc which translates to updates here. .There's also a bandwagon effect. If you get frequent updates here, you are more likely to be noticed = more likely to be subscribed to.

Competing women might only post once or twice a month.

As I've said, most of the top 20 I can understand, some I cannot see why they rate so high.. Some girls only seem to have to sneeze and their latest pic gets posted here, and often voted up, regardless of quality IMO. I prefer quality to quantity. Some of my favourite women have low quality pics and I would not post or save them for the sake of it. I suppose it saves having to go to their individual Instagram pages..

Sep 11, 2022 - edited Sep 11, 2022 - permalink

(38.) 1006 Bakhar Nabieva

(39.) 995 Scarlett (theredmissfit)

(40.) 990 Efi Sarris

(41.) 984 Yarishna Nicole Ayala

(42.) 977 Olivia Ruiying Bian

(43.) 973 Amandine Kolly

(44.) 970 Natasha Aughey

(45.) 966 Fafa (fafafitness11)

(46.) 962 Luisa Teixeira

(47.) 955 Taneth Montero

(48.) 949 Andrea Shaw

(49.) 938 Kiera Aston

(50.) 934 Desi Johnson

(51.) 927 Julia Vins

(52.) 920 Georgia Daniels

(53.) 918 Tiffany (teffanysam)

cgsweat
Sep 16, 2022 - permalink

Aline Dessine has now surpassed Kristina Zafirova for 2nd place. This is significant because the top 5 hasn't changed in several months.

It seems Kristina's subscriber gains has been fizzling for a while, so I won't be surprised if she continues to drop.

fp909
Sep 16, 2022 - permalink

Once again her photo quality has maybe dropped a bit. Her upload frequency has kinda dropped from the recent spikes around her show

Sep 16, 2022 - permalink

Aline Dessine has now surpassed Kristina Zafirova for 2nd place. This is significant because the top 5 hasn't changed in several months.

Are you sure? I guess she's surpassed An Da Jeong for 3rd place, but she isn't 2nd yet.

cgsweat
Sep 16, 2022 - permalink

Are you sure? I guess she's surpassed An Da Jeong for 3rd place, but she isn't 2nd yet.

Yes, my mistake. I conflated too different issues into one.

Kristina is fizzling but she still holds 2nd place. Aline is gaining and has overtaken 3rd place.

Sep 16, 2022 - permalink

Scarlett (theredmissfit) has surpassed 1000 subs (up to 1005 when I checked a few moments ago).

cgsweat
Sep 16, 2022 - edited Sep 16, 2022 - permalink

@fp909:

Her upload frequency has kinda dropped from the recent spikes around her show

Yeah, I think this is likely the main reason. I don't notice her uploading as much, and I almost never see her in the high score section like she used to be.

@sprtguy04:

Scarlett (theredmissfit) has surpassed 1000 subs (up to 1005 when I checked a few moments ago).

Nice, she'll be in the next update then.

@silviatrack

(38.) 1006 Bakhar Nabieva

(39.) 995 Scarlett (theredmissfit)

(40.) 990 Efi Sarris

Thanks, this will be a big help when I update the list!

It will probably be late October at the very least before I update the list. I want to give enough time to get at least 50 names (w/ over 1,000 subs), and also enough time to allow for some significant shifts in ranking.

Also the next update might also be the final one you'll see from me. It takes a lot of time and effort to compile this data and checking to make sure everything is accurate, and with each update the list keeps growing. You might even say it's growing exponentially, but it's enough that I likely won't be able to keep it up to date for much longer... at least not when ranking and analyzing everyone with 1,000+ subscribers.

If I continue updating after that, then I will likely keep the list to a top 20 or 25.

Sep 16, 2022 - permalink

Scarlett deserves even more subscriptions. She is really special and she even converses from time to time. 👍💪

« first < prev Page 10 of 16 next > last »