Forum > Requests > Thread

What happened to Quaren?

Nov 18, 2021 - permalink

I found out about her years ago and I think I'm obsessed. She goes by Quaren or quarenfitness, and it's crazy how theres barely anything about her online. But recently I found some pictures I never even realized existed and that she had an online presence as far back as 2005? I was just curious if anyone knew more about her? Like why her content is released so sporadically, any other names she may go by. I would love to know more about her and see more content that may be laying around somewhere. And I do know about her more explicit stuff. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

Nov 18, 2021 - permalink

Never seen her before I'm interested as well though where can I see the more explicited work?

Nov 19, 2021 - permalink
Nov 19, 2021 - permalink

Few channels where you can find her old videos

Those I know about and have seen them all sadly. But some random comments here and there allude more about her, like some website she used to post her pictures on, wix I believe. And I've seen screencaps I never knew existed so it makes me believe she has more content lying around, or theres more info about her like whether or not she still works out or not

Nov 19, 2021 - permalink

What a Classic

Nov 19, 2021 - permalink

Is there a Japanese equivalent of GWM?

If there is they surely know.

Nov 19, 2021 - permalink
Nov 21, 2021 - permalink

The original .mov videos won't embed directly on the forum (and the underlying codec means slapping them in a new container won't work either), but here's a 2GB collection of clips of her. Some of these I've had since 2007, some I've recently replaced with these better versions thanks to the DC++ hub.

Quick & dirty thumbnail previews (download link in the next post):

Nov 21, 2021 - permalink
Nov 21, 2021 - permalink

Download: https://mega.nz/file/P4phFC4Y#x2TpytQUOlFrKc...

Amazing thank you! I have a couple of questions for you though hopefully you can answer??

Who is she and where did these videos originally come from?

I did some digging my self and can't find any info on her at all.

3 days ago - permalink

Wow thank you this is awesome! It just makes me even more curious as to where all these videos came from and if she is still around, keeping her shape and planning on uploading more.

I unfortunately keep digging too, but it seems like even to Japanese fans, shes very elusive. It's a shame because her physique is simply amazing, I'm a huge fan. I'll keep looking and keep this place posted

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »