Forum > Foreign Languages / Subcommunities > Thread

Gay?Bi men into female muscle/female bodybuilders

« first < prev Page 54 of 67 next > last »
Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

admiral is one of the reasons i check this thread. and i try to thank him every time he sends us that links. i guess he cant read every message of me.. THANKS AGAIN ADMIRAL!!!

[deleted]
Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

Well said Ozzyfm. I’m still trying to figure out my muscle fetish which has been a part of my life for decades. I look for threads of trying to understand it. Keeping it a secret was laborious at first but now I can go to my ‘happy place’ and not feel so much guilt. I’m more into the muscle worship part than the sexual part.

Jul 25, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Theis11
Jul 26, 2023 - permalink

A few videos and very sexy men

Jul 27, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Theis11
Jul 27, 2023 - permalink

Jul 27, 2023 - permalink

Lee was something...

Jul 27, 2023 - edited Jul 27, 2023 - permalink

A few videos and very sexy men

Yes very sexy and strong men! In a video training Levrone lift 100 lbs biceps with dumbbells, for multiple reps. A gym goer try to lift the weights that Levrone lifts very easily :). Levrone is very nice and friendly then with him :)

Jul 28, 2023 - permalink

So a pose that really gets me going is the Quad Shake and Flex. There is just something about men with huge legs, shaking all that muscle and then flexing it. It just does something to me. I feel like it use to be a more common pose, but I don't see it much anymore and it's hard to find good videos of guys doing it. Here are a few though. Hope you enjoy them and if you have any, please post them!

Jul 28, 2023 - permalink

So a pose that really gets me going is the Quad Shake and Flex. There is just something about men with huge legs, shaking all that muscle and then flexing it. It just does something to me. I feel like it use to be a more common pose, but I don't see it much anymore and it's hard to find good videos of guys doing it. Here are a few though. Hope you enjoy them and if you have any, please post them! Who is the guy in purple? He looks amazing

Jul 28, 2023 - permalink

Frank and Berry giving the crowd what they want Quad Shake and Flex.

Jul 28, 2023 - permalink
Jul 28, 2023 - permalink

Frank and Berry giving the crowd what they want Quad Shake and Flex.

Those are AMAZING! I'm telling you, those guys from the 80's and 90's did that pose so much more often than the current guys. ANd it is such a great pose!

Thank you for those!!

Jul 28, 2023 - permalink

So a pose that really gets me going is the Quad Shake and Flex. There is just something about men with huge legs, shaking all that muscle and then flexing it. It just does something to me. I feel like it use to be a more common pose, but I don't see it much anymore and it's hard to find good videos of guys doing it. Here are a few though. Hope you enjoy them and if you have any, please post them!

Yes. Big muscle mass in the legs is crucial for strong physique. For women and men.. you can only have big, strong and muscular legs to have an excellent physique the rest of the muscles come automatically.

Jul 30, 2023 - permalink

Jul 30, 2023 - permalink
Jul 30, 2023 - permalink

https://video314.mymusclevideo.com/mmv//media...

Renne Toney! Love her confidence posing topless showing off her stud muscle physique!

Jul 30, 2023 - permalink

Wow! what an alpha male beast!

Jul 31, 2023 - permalink
Jul 31, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Downtolift
Jul 31, 2023 - edited Jul 31, 2023 - permalink

I just love to watch these guys pose,beautiful what a show

[deleted]
Jul 31, 2023 - permalink

Love closeup posing. You can almost reach out and feel those muscles get hard and feel the striations!

Jul 31, 2023 - permalink

always better female with the same muscles quantity 😂

Jul 31, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Theis11
« first < prev Page 54 of 67 next > last »