Forum > Foreign Languages / Subcommunities > Thread

Gay?Bi men into female muscle/female bodybuilders

« first < prev Page 52 of 67 next > last »
[deleted]
Jun 30, 2023 - permalink

Thanks Admiral, you certainly are the Master of Muscle! I’m into muscle worship and there seems to be very few amateurs worshipping male bodybuilders. Such as, a hotel hookup with a ‘regular’ guy hiring a bodybuilder to worship. Many videos with bodybuilders solo posing however I like the ‘hands on’ exploration of a guy and a bodybuilder. Hard to find. Thanks again Admiral!

Jul 01, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by tjboy2020
Jul 01, 2023 - permalink

How about some random videos of hot af guys

Jul 01, 2023 - permalink

Your not wrong they are all grade A prime quality hot af guys 💪💪💪 Thanks

Jul 02, 2023 - permalink

Oh the thoughts and vivid fantasies that cum to mind ! What a sexy gorgeous hunk ! I’d do anything for him ! Love his shorts and what he’s packing in there !❤️

😍😍😍

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by admiral_bates
Jul 03, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by admiral_bates
[deleted]
Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

Stupid question: am I the only dude that jerks to another dude’s big muscular body?

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

I guess no☺️

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

OMG guys what an incredible collection. Thanks so much, im having the time of my life! @Downtolift , your upload of that marvelous muscle beast showing us his glorious back is fucking orgasmic. Guys, check out the video, see his calves and glutes and LISTEN to him. You'll see what i mean...

<3 <3 <3

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

John Jewett HOT AF

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

I would like to do a suggestion for the web. Why not create a clon of this web to post and comment the all this pictures and videos. Change the name of the web. Not "Girlswithmuscles.com" by "Peoplewithmuscles.com" And post and enjoy all the bodies.

Jul 04, 2023 - permalink

is there anyone who went the other way, started into male muscles but now realising the superiority of female muscles?

I appreciate male muscles but the female physique is stronger I noticed it: science also says it .. Not as maximum strength and volume but overall the female physique is more resistant, age better (and play sports longer) etc .. However I really appreciate muscles and males have more power and volumes usually naturally

Jul 04, 2023 - permalink

Would love to be sandwiched between these two monsters

Jul 05, 2023 - permalink

Stupid question: am I the only dude that jerks to another dude’s big muscular body?

No you are not and I would love to watch you do it!

Jul 05, 2023 - permalink

Jul 05, 2023 - permalink

awesome quads and femoral amazing bid

Jul 07, 2023 - permalink

'Tis the season!

Jul 07, 2023 - permalink

This bodybulder has a very nice and big physique. He is very strong he does squats with 600 lbs for multiple reps.

Jul 08, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
« first < prev Page 52 of 67 next > last »