Forum > Foreign Languages / Subcommunities > Thread

Gay?Bi men into female muscle/female bodybuilders

« first < prev Page 18 of 67 next > last »
[deleted]
May 31, 2022 - permalink

You have amazing taste in muscled Gods !

Afternoon all,

I've been a muscle fan since I was 12 (45 now) starting with Monica Haslam on the cover of a MuscleMag. Since then I've been drawn to bigger and bigger muscular bodies. Only within the last 10 yrs or so did a friend of mine (I'm in the UK happy to chat to fellow Brits) show me just how big the guys get and I was hooked! Here are some of my favs:

Sorry if some of these are reups or morphs, I still think they're amazing!

May 31, 2022 - permalink

Many thanks for the comment there end85.

For me the ultimate turn on is contest ready ripped, vascular and oiled up muscle just ready to explode. Be it on men or women I just love the sight of it. The size these amazing people manage to achieve. The way a flex can make muscles become freakishly big. The way that low body fat shows every tendon very striation of the muscle fibres. Veins snaking all over their bodies. I've never been to a contest but boy do I want to!

May 31, 2022 - permalink

These pictures are all so hot!

Yes to competition shape men and women bodybuilders! The bigger the better for both!

Tommy

May 31, 2022 - permalink

I thought I might add some more since I got such a great response to the first lot.

The mass, the veins, you can hear the primal grunts these guys are giving as they hit these poses. As they get bigger so do I looking at them! It's that simple.

Jun 02, 2022 - permalink

I thought I would add this sexy beast to this thread. Chris Tinajero, a Tarzan-like, long-haired, latino, muscle mimbo.

Chris Tinajero Instagram

He may not be as massive as the other male bodybuilders in this thread, but he definitely is ripped, and has very sexy legs and a bubble ass.

I just wish he would make pose fully nude or make an Onlyfans. I'm dying to see that cock!!!

[deleted]
Jun 02, 2022 - permalink

Wow he’s very hot nice attractive muscles and gorgeous! I checked his IG I can see why we’d like to see his cock ! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous stud !

I thought I would add this sexy beast to this thread. Chris Tinajero, a Tarzan-like, long-haired, latino, muscle mimbo.

Chris Tinajero Instagram

He may not be as massive as the other male bodybuilders in this thread, but he definitely is ripped, and has very sexy legs and a bubble ass.

I just wish he would make pose fully nude or make an Onlyfans. I'm dying to see that cock!!!

[deleted]
Jun 02, 2022 - permalink

@curious

Oh yes need to see it ! 👍

[deleted]
Jun 02, 2022 - permalink

More ! More ! More ….

Got enough muscle for me !

[deleted]
Jun 02, 2022 - permalink

I just saw the ice cream took a while ! What a hunk ! Yes he is a top too !

Seriously, I am low-key obsessed. Does anyone know who this is, or where more pics of him can be found?

Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

O we can relate

[deleted]
Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

Lucky female 👍

O we can relate

Jun 05, 2022 - permalink

Adoration

[deleted]
Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

Where the F are you ? My muscles are waiting for your attention ! As I drive really fast !

Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

Seriously, I am low-key obsessed. Does anyone know who this is, or where more pics of him can be found?

I think its Christian Fleenor

Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

Anyone read the "Baki Hanma" comics or watched the anime? Lots of muscle in those

[deleted]
Jun 06, 2022 - permalink

I think its Christian Fleenor

Totally photoshopped too. The original isn't nearly as much fun.

Jun 07, 2022 - permalink

Great pics guys! Super hot. Here’s some more

Jun 07, 2022 - permalink

Very impressive, muscles n veins

Jun 07, 2022 - permalink

Anyone read the "Baki Hanma" comics or watched the anime? Lots of muscle in those

Awesome mbb type muscle freaks in those. 😍

[deleted]
Jun 08, 2022 - permalink

Sexy hot studs ! Thanks for sharing these gorgeous men

Jun 10, 2022 - permalink

Best of both worlds here for me ! Gorgeous couple but he’s so hot ! His abs and veins are amazing and very sexy !

i remember that pic. his chest made me question my sexuality

[deleted]
Jun 10, 2022 - permalink

Cool I had no questions though attracted at hello !

i remember that pic. his chest made me question my sexuality

Jun 10, 2022 - permalink

My favorites back then Sagi Kalev (that smile.. that damn smile)

extra playlist https://youtu.be/Pd-gOL7bghE?list=PL90614F022...

Christian Engel

[deleted]
Jun 10, 2022 - permalink

Gorgeous men smile love the pointing at his package

My favorites back then Sagi Kalev (that smile.. that damn smile)

extra playlist https://youtu.be/Pd-gOL7bghE?list=PL90614F022...

Christian Engel

[deleted]
Jun 12, 2022 - permalink

So big and sexy ! Gorgeous muscles and more

« first < prev Page 18 of 67 next > last »