Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Women who have been around for a decade

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

Shereen Fons has been at it over a decade. Unfortunately, I got unfriended from her FB and, I have no more access to her early pics. But, yeah. She’s been at it for a while now.

She's a wild child. You must have really done something cray cray to get unfriended from her FB?

mrt
Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

Erika Darago

2011:

Now:

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

Tina Nguyen

2013:

2023:

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

Eshain Roode

Jul 04, 2023 - permalink

Eshain Roode

Yeah yeah yeah, we know, you’re a lucky dude hahaha but seriously, man. She really did a great job. Did she always want to grow? Or at least be involved with fitness?

Jul 04, 2023 - permalink

She actually was afraid to start lifting with me because she did not want to get muscular. She just wanted to get toned. After about 3 years we went to watch our first competition and the bug bit her. She changed her mind and said she was going to enter that show next year and win the sword. She did. Now she complains that hat she’s too small and how hard it is to gain muscle. It does get harder as we get older though.

Jul 04, 2023 - permalink

O of course, much harder as you get older. Although for women, I think, up to a point of course, that they have an easier time putting on muscle when they’re a little older. My wife is an athlete, very muscular (compared to the average woman) already, and is just built big. Broad shoulders, thick quads, giant calves, and even right now, she’s pregnant with our second, she still has legit triceps and pronounced delts. She’s just blessed, can put on muscle super easily. I’d obviously love for her to take it seriously. We do workout and both are fit and decently muscular, but if she took it seriously she’d be insane. Trying to figure out what could get her to catch the bug. Obviously don’t wanna push too hard and she knows I’m into muscles. I’d like to try to do a natural show pretty soon so maybe that could get her on board.

Jul 04, 2023 - permalink

Maybe do what we did and just go to watch a show. We go to several every year even if she’s not competing because we enjoy watching the female bodybuilder, physique, and even figure classes. She may enjoy it.

Jul 04, 2023 - edited Jul 05, 2023 - permalink

She's a wild child. You must have really done something cray cray to get unfriended from her FB?

No, not really. I always was one of the few Friends on her list who refused to be her yes-man.

"Oh yes, yes, Mistress. If you say that that the sky is green and the grass is blue, the sky is green and the grass is blue."

I didn't play that game and, she was surprisingly chill about it. What happened is she became a lot more thin-skinned as the years went on, she grew too accustomed to men agreeing with every single word which came out of that lovely mouth of hers. Even more so when she became a Satanist.

cgsweat
Sep 04, 2023 - permalink

Melissa Teich

Her first pic was uploaded Aug. 30, 2012.

« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »