Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Before and after using steroids

Nov 12, 2021 - permalink

Guys can u post photos of girls before and after using steroids?

Sorry for my English

Nov 12, 2021 - permalink

That sentence was perfect

Sorry for my English

[deleted]
Nov 12, 2021 - permalink

Go to the "Best/Freakiest Transformations" thread. Pretty much all of the before and after pics there are the result of steroids.

Nov 12, 2021 - permalink

Its nice to see less freaky transformations too though. I saw a picture somewhere on this forum a few months ago, it showed a quite modest increase in muscle mass from anavar or something similar. Its pretty cool to see what kind muscle «light» steroid use can do too. That picture has since dissapeared though, too bad.

Feb 22, 2022 - permalink

3years differnce and i'm pretty sure she use some stuff ,

Feb 22, 2022 - edited Feb 22, 2022 - permalink

3years differnce and i'm pretty sure she use some stuff ,

Really? I don't see it. 3 years, and she just seems slightly bigger. That sounds natty to me.

Angelica Enberg, on the other hand...

Feb 22, 2022 - permalink

It will be easier to find from steroids to no/less steroids transformations. Examples would be Brooke ence (although she is still pretty big, she was absolutely a monster in 2015-16), Sophie arvebrink (monster to pretty fit) and so on.

It's the same thing in reverse lol.

CarolyneFit

Rach White

cgsweat
Feb 22, 2022 - permalink

Now, now... in Carolyne's defense she still claims she's natty.

Carolyne admits to cycles of Sarms. Shes not natty.lol Edit. Infact shes about one of the most transparent cases of how effective gear can be

Feb 22, 2022 - permalink
Feb 22, 2022 - permalink

1st part pre-cycle 2nd part in-cycle

Feb 22, 2022 - permalink

your wife ?

Feb 22, 2022 - permalink

Really? I don't see it. 3 years, and she just seems slightly bigger. That sounds natty to me.

Angelica Enberg, on the other hand...

So for you this is of course possible to get? It is so strange that she no longer participates in competitions in Belgium because these are heavily controlled by the federation naturell bodybuilding, because at 6 months before the registration the federation must know where you train and at what time to regularly enter. And if you compare Angelica Enberg when she was 15yr or something 15 years later, I can also show that with Savanah Prez, her friend Guusje van Geel has been doing gymnastics since she was 5 years old and that is 100% naturell, Savannah started Maybe on her 18yr so YES REALLY SHE IS NOT NATTY just open your eyes , i dont say she use testosterone or tren but you have allot of other things

Feb 22, 2022 - permalink

So for you this is of course possible to get? It is so strange that she no longer participates in competitions in Belgium because these are heavily controlled by the federation naturell bodybuilding, because at 6 months before the registration the federation must know where you train and at what time to regularly enter. And if you compare Angelica Enberg when she was 15yr or something 15 years later, I can also show that with Savanah Prez, her friend Guusje van Geel has been doing gymnastics since she was 5 years old and that is 100% naturell, Savannah started Maybe on her 18yr so YES REALLY SHE IS NOT NATTY just open your eyes , i dont say she use testosterone or tren but you have allot of other things

I’m just saying that based on the pictures you’ve shared of Savannah, it’s possible to look like that within three years. She didn’t get much bigger. It actually looks like she gained more body fat than muscle.

Angela is a beast, though. Most women can’t get bulging muscles with thick veins like that. She’s clearly not.

Feb 22, 2022 - permalink

Steroids and HGH does wonders for female bodybuilders.

Feb 22, 2022 - permalink

Jojo

Feb 22, 2022 - permalink
Feb 22, 2022 - permalink

jojo can actually show her nipples on instagram posts now without them getting taken down lol. fascinating stuff.

Feb 22, 2022 - permalink

Steroids on both I’m sure but Andrea Shaw is on another level of getting massive right now.

Jan 02, 2024 - permalink

Madison Dinges and Tessa Meetze had some huge transformations after the juice

cgsweat
Jan 02, 2024 - permalink

This thread has been dead for a very long time and there are already several other transformation threads out there.

Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »