Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Empty Bra Cups

« first < prev Page 3 of 41 next > last »
Nov 19, 2021 - permalink

Women surely love bodybuilding thick pecs only to be called flat.

You didn’t quote my whole statement I will clarify, I will add the word “Huge” to hard pecs hopefully that is better for you.

Nov 19, 2021 - permalink

I like the unintended result of pecs not filling out cups. For example

23 seconds in.

Nov 19, 2021 - permalink

Empty regarding fat, packed in terms of muscle boulders.

Nov 19, 2021 - permalink

Oh god! Rebekah!

Nov 19, 2021 - permalink

Nov 19, 2021 - edited Nov 19, 2021 - permalink
Nov 19, 2021 - permalink

I like the unintended result of pecs not filling out cups. For example

23 seconds in.

I keep watching this beauty because bra cups that are way too big never let us down.

[deleted]
Nov 20, 2021 - permalink
Nov 20, 2021 - edited Nov 20, 2021 - permalink
Nov 20, 2021 - permalink

Jenna Brown

Nov 20, 2021 - permalink
Nov 20, 2021 - permalink
Nov 20, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by jackie_p
Nov 20, 2021 - permalink
Nov 21, 2021 - permalink

There is something quite surreal about "men" fawning over women featured in a thread entitled "empty bra cups". We live in strange times, indeed.

More a tribute to Woman who resist the preasure to geu ugly plastic ballons just because of fbb prejudice and satisfy mens phantasies . We stay natural and some bra size comes back offseason

Nov 21, 2021 - edited Nov 21, 2021 - permalink

A- CELEBRATING that fact that female bodybuilders are as flat as adolescent boys is, in my opinion, rather perverse.

So you are just wrog looking at fbb and fitness perverse is reduce Fitness and FB on brest size and push them to unnecesary surrgery by discriminate them for the love to the sport And like wrote before offseason some size comes back

Nov 21, 2021 - permalink

More a tribute to Woman who resist the preasure to geu ugly plastic ballons just because of fbb prejudice and satisfy mens phantasies . We stay natural and some bra size comes back offseason

Very well said, some boob jobs are done in good taste however a lot of them meaning the implants end up looking ridiculous.

Nov 21, 2021 - permalink

Very well said, some boob jobs are done in good taste however a lot of them meaning the implants end up looking ridiculous.

I dont bann all boob jobs , some restoring to natural look is ok . especialy for some pros who dont have a real offseason time . For me not nescesary because contest shape just 2 short times a year when realy get flat on top

Liesbeth you are right as usual. Americans are obsessed with large breasts for a reason that no one else understands. I prefer a woman with small breasts, and not a lot of wobbly unattractive fat.

Nov 21, 2021 - permalink

The whole point is that these women want big muscular bodies with no body fat and all embrace that they lose their boobs in doing so. It's a look they themselves want, and so happily show off in these photos. So what's wrong with us finding that very attractive?

The whole point is that these women want big muscular bodies with no body fat and all embrace that they lose their boobs in doing so. It's a look they themselves want, and so happily show off in these photos. So what's wrong with us finding that very attractive?

You are right especially at contest shape and at photo Shooting it is all about the look, the symmetry and Definition of the muscles with low bodyfat. All the hard Training and diet for the perfect muscle presentation pays out at this moments and the price is get flat on top during this time for show visible definied Pecs. The symmetry and the all over look makes the feminine Charisma not just big boobs

Nov 21, 2021 - permalink

But it doesn't have to be a "price". Many of these women are super happy to have no boobs at all, and just pecs. Look how they show it off.

For some the price is higher for some not lol but yes most show proudly the definied Pecs, at contest shape i do too and be proud on . But it is also nice to show my small off-season b size in a nice Outfit

« first < prev Page 3 of 41 next > last »