Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Change nature small men muscle woman

Nov 05, 2021 - permalink

When women make gym is second house.. It will be

Nov 05, 2021 - permalink

NICE! Whose this OP?

Nov 05, 2021 - permalink

It would take another 100,000 years of evolution and a conscious effort by both sexes to make that change. I don't really see that happening.

Nov 05, 2021 - permalink

NICE! Whose this OP?

Ana alexia

Nov 05, 2021 - permalink

It would take another 100,000 years of evolution and a conscious effort by both sexes to make that change. I don't really see that happening.

That why i make this post.. To know

Nov 05, 2021 - permalink

No way longer genes are something else.

Nov 05, 2021 - permalink

No way longer genes are something else.

200,000 then. But, again, there would have to be long-term environmental pressures (I don't know what those would be) to make woman naturally have more muscle mass and density and men to lose it.

Not saying it couldn't happen but we are the way we are because of consistent responses to the planet we live on over hundreds and even millions of years. Could that change? Sure but it would take the same kind of long, consistent response to environmental factors that got us to where we are now.

Nov 05, 2021 - permalink

200,000 then. But, again, there would have to be long-term environmental pressures (I don't know what those would be) to make woman naturally have more muscle mass and density and men to lose it.

Not saying it couldn't happen but we are the way we are because of consistent responses to the planet we live on over hundreds and even millions of years. Could that change? Sure but it would take the same kind of long, consistent response to environmental factors that got us to where we are now.

You are just man who refuse to accept female superior and strength! The future is now.

Nov 05, 2021 - permalink

Even now today many woman get muscular and strong..admit it already

Nov 05, 2021 - permalink

this is a strong man to admit! yes.

Nov 05, 2021 - permalink

You are just man who refuse to accept female superior and strength! The future is now.

LOL!! Savage as always Kevin!

Nov 06, 2021 - permalink

this is a strong man to admit! yes.

Both build muscle but women is bigger than man.. Just admit it

Nov 06, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Fatin
Nov 06, 2021 - permalink

Both build muscle but women is bigger than man.. Just admit it

No

Nov 06, 2021 - permalink

No

Why

Nov 06, 2021 - permalink

Listen to kevin he knows whats up! ☝😤

Nov 06, 2021 - permalink

Great argument. You sure got me with that one. /sarcasm

Nov 06, 2021 - permalink

Yes. I'm not saying they don't but the average woman today is not physically fit like we see on this site. The women here are in the vast minority at least in the West.

Women who work out like crazy and get muscular don't have kids (by and large) so the genes to work out a ton don't get passed down. Usually, a woman will quit the hardcore workout lifestyle so they can have kids and rarely come back. Human nature almost always wins out in the end.

Nov 06, 2021 - permalink

Yes. I'm not saying they don't but the average woman today is not physically fit like we see on this site. The women here are in the vast minority at least in the West.

Women who work out like crazy and get muscular don't have kids (by and large) so the genes to work out a ton don't get passed down. Usually, a woman will quit the hardcore workout lifestyle so they can have kids and rarely come back. Human nature almost always wins out in the end.

Muscular maybe minority but stronger mostly majority many country.. You can see older women can lift heavier beacuse her work like that. Now women can do all job what men can do.. In construction...in heavy duty Race car pilot..

Nov 06, 2021 - permalink

Muscular maybe minority but stronger mostly majority many country.. You can see older women can lift heavier beacuse her work like that. Now women can do all job what men can do.. In construction...in heavy duty Race car pilot..

right! in some places lady is allowed to be a boss of the man.

Nov 07, 2021 - permalink

You can see older women can lift heavier beacuse her work like that. Now women can do all job what men can do.. In construction...in heavy duty Race car pilot..

No

Nov 07, 2021 - permalink

No

Yes i know and i see it.. 50 year old women work at contruction.. She mom has 6 kids.. And my neighbours. She said everyday lift heavy thing.even men doesn't want to help her

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »