fp909
Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

i like how some of these photos are like a decade old lol

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

i like how some of these photos are like a decade old lol

Just 'a' decade? :P

fp909
Dec 23, 2021 - permalink

Well I mean maybe the oldest is 2 but if you’re trying to figure out who is who a decade is more than an eternity on the internet. The oldest pics on this site were internet old when it was made lol

May 01, 2022 - edited May 01, 2022 - permalink

The quickest way to try and ID a picture without a name is to send a PM to the uploader, and don't delay. I'm always amused when people write in the comment section of a picture "who is this" or "name please," expecting that the uploader will see their comments.

Some uploaders, for me, are notorious in uploading pictures without names. I learned a long time ago; as one of the originals on the site; not to lose sleep over the omissions. I also learned to just ignore those pictures and I seldom score them ("no name" = "no score"). There are plenty of other uploaders who provide great pictures and clips, with names.

It's also a surprise that even some long timers here don't know how to quickly find a name without doing a PM. Click on Uploader and then scroll down to Source. Often, you'll find at least a first name there.

May 01, 2022 - permalink

I'm always amused when people write in the comment section of a picture "who is this" or "name please," expecting that the uploader will see their comments.

I assume that's more for other users who may recognize them and name the model, since the uploader didn't care enough to tag it or doesn't know themselves, they're usually not going to be much help.

May 01, 2022 - permalink

Any clues?

The one in the video is Skadi Frei-Seifert.

May 01, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Jul 01, 2022 - permalink
Jul 01, 2022 - permalink
Aug 06, 2022 - permalink

Rochelh De Rochfit

Aug 06, 2022 - permalink

I'll try again, maybe I will have some luck. The original uploader, before his account was deleted, said he found it at Tnation, but it was like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Aug 06, 2022 - permalink
Aug 07, 2022 - permalink

Anyone know who this is? I figure if there are any suggestions, her tatoos would make a positive ID pretty easy:

Aug 07, 2022 - permalink

Any ideas, was on ninja warrior uk season 2

fp909
Aug 07, 2022 - permalink

probably one of the very few women on this cast list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninja_Warrior_U...)

Aug 07, 2022 - permalink

probably one of the very few women on this cast list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninja_Warrior_U...)

Saw that already, thanks for looking.

Aug 07, 2022 - permalink

This woman too

Aug 08, 2022 - permalink

Sammica Cash

Aug 08, 2022 - permalink

This woman too

Yes please

Where's this from?

Aug 08, 2022 - permalink

Yes please

Where's this from?

Idk, didn't upload it

Aug 08, 2022 - edited Aug 13, 2022 by chipperpip - permalink

[Mod Edit- Fixed the link due to merge. Her name's likely Nicole something, but tempp only has first names in his filenames]

Aug 13, 2022 - permalink

Sammica Cash

Ah, thanks! Yep, the tattoos make it pretty definite.

Oct 05, 2022 - permalink
Oct 05, 2022 - permalink

Paula Ranta.

« first < prev Page 3 of 5 next > last »