Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Girls with 18” biceps or more

Oct 31, 2021 - permalink

Surely Nuriye Evans is in the 17-18 inch bicep ballpark?

Oct 31, 2021 - permalink

i think there's certainly different expectations. Gina def has 18' guns in that pic, 18.5 actually, but aint no shape, just size. But her bis are legit when she's lean.

One I'm curious about right now is Blakelee Ortega. A few years ago at her first HB shoot she was kinda off season and measured in at 16. She measured in the newest batch of vids 16, rock hard, lean. Wondering if her bis are pushing 17+ in her most recent off season, maybe more with pump.

I totally agree! I would take any day Michele’s 17” over Gina’s 18.5 in that condition. https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/1...

As for Blakele I wonder if there is any new measurement video measuring

Oct 31, 2021 - permalink

i suspect kristy hawkins is that big now. power lifting instead of fbb, but her arms are absolutely massive.

Oct 31, 2021 - permalink

> I’m surprised nobody has beaten Renee Toney yet, she set the record of 20.5 10 or 15 years ago. But Natalia Amazonka is hot on her trail.

I wouldn't say that. She's not as big as she was a few years ago.

Are you claiming Natalia used to be bigger? I'm not saying you're wrong but she looks bigger now than before...

Oct 31, 2021 - permalink

Are you claiming Natalia used to be bigger? I'm not saying you're wrong but she looks bigger now than before...

I'd say she's bigger now. The video I was referring to where she measures at 18.9 with a pump is a while old.

Oct 31, 2021 - edited Oct 31, 2021 - permalink

Here's a more recent one at 48.5cm. 19.1 inches.

fp909
Nov 01, 2021 - permalink

Blakelees were measured a couple of months ago (the videos are up now)--shes at 16" (cold, i'm not sure) but very lean, this was pretty close to her last show

Nov 01, 2021 - permalink

Blakelees were measured a couple of months ago (the videos are up now)--shes at 16" (cold, i'm not sure) but very lean, this was pretty close to her last show

She got her IFBB Pro card at her last show. I was there watching my coach compete (Blakelee was in WPD D, my coach was in WPD C)

She was incredible up close.

fp909
Nov 01, 2021 - permalink

i bet. she has such an interesting frame because it's not really like anyone on the circuit IMO. She's tall with long legs AND a long torso. Her arms and shoulders definitely overpower the rest of her upperbody by a lot, and I'm willing to bed the judges suggested bringing up her back and chest to help balance out her arms. and her legs are massive.

but i love how beefy her arms look. she may have my all time favorite RELAXED arms, especially when she's got a really vascular pump.

Nov 01, 2021 - permalink

natalia kovaleva has 18 inches i believe

[deleted]
Nov 02, 2021 - permalink

Paato Roldan

Nov 03, 2021 - permalink

I believe Abi Jimenez is at least around 45 cm

Nov 03, 2021 - permalink

Surely Nuriye Evans is in the 17-18 inch bicep ballpark?

Nov 04, 2021 - permalink

But.. Renee toney hold record big bicep women pass 20 years... Even now no one cannot beat her

Nov 04, 2021 - permalink

Ahhh thanks!

Apr 13, 2022 - permalink
cgsweat
Apr 13, 2022 - permalink

Gisela Nunes Chan

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW3TGEHDLQJ/

I actually find that hard to believe. How tall is she?

Apr 13, 2022 - permalink

Great Tread for us bicep lovers

Apr 13, 2022 - permalink

I actually find that hard to believe. How tall is she?

5' 6"

Apr 22, 2022 - permalink

What about Monique Jones?

Are her biceps really 18.5?

Jul 03, 2022 - permalink

I saw video where Colette Guimond measured 19”. Here is a picture. It looks real but I would find it hard to believe someone that short could have arms that big.

Jan 04, 2024 - permalink

amy muscle seems to have massive biceps . 17 or 18

v52
Jan 04, 2024 - permalink

I saw video where Colette Guimond measured 19”. Here is a picture. It looks real but I would find it hard to believe someone that short could have arms that big.

And you are correct! She told me that was faked for the video, and that she was really "only" more like 17 inches at her biggest. Not that I'm complaining because 17 inches at 5"1' looks massive! Especially when you have those fantastic proportions and short muscle bellies like she does. Hardest biceps I've ever felt.

Jan 04, 2024 - permalink

Nuriye showed me 19 inches on HBC once and it would have bben hard to fake because she did it in front of the camera. Said she had been even bigger at one time but was much heavier then

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »