Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Mikyung Ahn is enjoys muscle battles with men.

Oct 28, 2021 - permalink

beautiful female bodybuilder Mikyung Ahn is Occasionally, she competes with the men in competitions that are open to both men and women.

On this day too, Mikyung was the only female participant, but she was not afraid to see the men on stage.(This match only judges the back muscles) Rather, men must have been nervous when they saw Mikyung's toned body?

Mikyung takes a bewitching pose unique to a woman between two men on stage. However, not only the femininity but also the muscles are better than the men next to them.

As a result, Mikyung, the only woman, overpowered all men and won the trophy. Confident Ahn Mikyung's perfect victory!

It overwhelmed men not only with women's elegance but also with muscles!

Oct 29, 2021 - permalink

Not likely to have "overpowered all men". She would have still been in her own womens category.

I've been to a number of shows where there is one physique lady and they will put her on stage with a mens class so shes not on stage alone.

Oct 29, 2021 - edited Oct 29, 2021 - permalink

Not likely to have "overpowered all men". She would have still been in her own womens category.

I've been to a number of shows where there is one physique lady and they will put her on stage with a mens class so shes not on stage alone.

This event was an event that judged only the back muscles in which men and women compete together. The result was that Mikyung topped the list, beating male players on both sides.

Please think of it as a metaphorical expression.

Naturally, we know that women and men are different in bodybuilding.

[deleted]
Oct 29, 2021 - permalink

Would like to see more mixed contests.

Oct 29, 2021 - permalink

May you tell me what is it competition name?

Oct 29, 2021 - permalink

Would like to see more mixed contests.

I agree with you.

For female bodybuilding fans, there is no better event than a mixed contest.

Especially if there is a situation where a woman beats a man like Mikyung did, it will be even more excited!

Oct 29, 2021 - permalink

May you tell me what is it competition name?

2020 FITNESS STAR HANAM

Oct 29, 2021 - permalink

I agree with you.

For female bodybuilding fans, there is no better event than a mixed contest.

Especially if there is a situation where a woman beats a man like Mikyung did, it will be even more excited!

I've seen a youtube video, where there is 1 woman and 3 men posing together. I don't know if it's in the judging or the pose after receiving the award. but it's very interesting to see the video. hint video, the woman is wearing a pink bikini

Oct 29, 2021 - permalink

2020 FITNESS STAR HANAM

Do you have the videos? Or link?

[deleted]
Oct 31, 2021 - permalink

There was a woman in NZ posing with men on YouTube.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »