Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Why do you think you find muscular women so attractive?

Jan 03, 2023 - permalink

In my life I have been with 4 FBBs, and about 40 non-FBBs. I would trade the 40 for 1 more FBB. It's that much better.

Jan 19, 2023 - permalink

There is a video of Annie Rivieccio doing some muscle worship and sexual "activity" and when she mounts him and picks up a steel bar, bends it while she basically emasculates him, you will be hooked on it. She never touches the ground with her hands or knees and goes at him for about a minute. That takes a lot of strength in her legs and it really is a major factor in my fascination with female muscle. Some of her earlier videos during her competitions are phenomenal, Also Denise Hoshor blows me up

Jan 19, 2023 - permalink

In my case, I think it's their power and confidence. They can do whatever they want. Also, I like smart, bossy women and I think they are.

Jan 19, 2023 - permalink

Yes, a pretty sexy woman, when she's still really muscular, definitely exudes confidence. You have respect for her, especially if you also feel her powers directly. Rockhard muscle as well as their overwhelming strength. It's very exciting. And from the video of Annie Rivieccio (I've seen it) I can very well imagine the strong grip in her vagina during iron bending. That must be an unforgettable experience for the guy... I envy him a lot...

Jan 19, 2023 - edited Jan 19, 2023 - permalink

There is nothing on earth sexier than a strong, muscular female. They carry themselves with a confidence rarely seen in a typical, unfit woman. It's not the arrogance and stuck-up type of confidence, a beauty queen might exude. It's the "I Can Do Anything" type of confidence. She is beautiful in ways that a non-fit woman can't even comprehend. Hard curves and soft steel. They are rare and truly a treasure!!! And like "damagecontrol" stated....a single intimate experience with a strong, muscular female is something you will never forget. The rush of excitement that hits you, is unattainable with a non-fit one. I've been so lucky to have experienced it and will never forget the thrill. 🔥😳

fp909
Jan 19, 2023 - permalink

ok i was talking about this with a friend, maybe some of you will agree with this.

since i'm in my early 30s something i've been looking for more in dating has been women with a strong sense of identity. that's hard to find when you're younger--you haven't done shit so you're still figuring it out, so it's no wonder i'm more into women my age, maybe a bit older.

HOWEVER, something about muscular women that gets me is that they definitely know who they are. It (bodybuilding, powerlifting, crossfit, looking jacked) is what they want to do, they're all about it, it's their focus. For the most part they have a fairly strong sense of identity in that. In that sense I may have been into this my whole life. It's a great pairing with the physical

Jan 19, 2023 - permalink

luvembuff

Your interpretation is 100% mine !

[deleted]
Jan 19, 2023 - edited Jan 19, 2023 - permalink

First I find them gorgeous and sexy. Tanned is a plus ! They are more than confident they exude arrogance and a dominating attitude. It’s all about them and having others worship them for their sheer beauty and strength. I’m sure not all are like this and many fulfill fantasies that I have. I look back at Rachel in the 80’s and her beauty and supreme confidence that said look at me ! ❤️ The attitude I know I’m hot! I like my women dominant.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »