Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Moving on

Oct 25, 2021 - permalink

Just short and statraight-forward. Are there any users here who have used this site for so passionately and for so long that their passionate love for female muscle is dying down a little?

P. S. I am "secretly" here for 10 years, since my teens and talking from my own xp. Still like some athleticism though, just not GWM levels mostly...

Oct 25, 2021 - permalink

No, cannot confirm. Been here almost from the start and the love is a strong as ever... ;)

Oct 25, 2021 - permalink

When i was first into GWM, my interest would die down every once in a while, at least for a few months.

But no. Not anymore. My female muscle kink has only grown stronger over the years and now the only thing getting in the way is free time.

cgsweat
Oct 25, 2021 - permalink

P. S. I am "secretly" here for 10 years, since my teens

Sometimes that happens. You might like something in your teens and then later on find out you like something else more. Personally, I'm just as much into muscular women today as I've ever been.

Oct 25, 2021 - permalink

Yeah I’m just as much as I was in my teens, only thing I don’t really get is the sense of discovery of the world of muscle girls, but that’s a one time thing anyway.

Oct 25, 2021 - permalink

I don't imagine this being a thing until you reach a certain age where your libido starts to weaken.

fp909
Oct 25, 2021 - permalink

I have but the specific reason is diff than you would think. I don’t like it less per se.

I recently started doing a bit of editing work for a female muscle site. Just like my real life job something about seeing how the sausage is made, or in this case being part of the process, makes me think different. Maybe it’s “don’t get high on your own supply” instead. Is it really good, and still hot? Heck yeah. But the stuff I’m watching frame by frame is not as exciting as something I’ve not seen before.

Also modding here has given me a larger insight into another facet of the fandom, some of what you might see in women's Dms but I’ve only seen or experienced a couple of times myself. Some of you might know but several years ago I used to run the Girls Who Flex Instagram, and I got several really inappropriate messages over the years before I stopped running it. Many more of you know I periodically dive into DMs to see if I can get custom content. Welp, as I pay more attention to some of the comments here I find myself more siding with them after having to do some clean up.

I will say that the spectrum of my fandom has changed and I no longer am looking at some of the larger women the same anymore and a bigger portion of what I’m viewing and saving is more of the “fit girl” look with assorted figure or WPD competitors thrown in. But I’m a long time, OG member here and without this site I wouldn’t have found many, many women to follow over the years. I suspect that feeling may come up again as the world starts to open up. The expo scene has been more or less dead for a couple of years, and right now tiktok is carrying the load of exposing us to new talents, but they will be back too.

So anyway, long story short, made the sausage, overall interest has been dampened a bit.

fp909
Oct 25, 2021 - permalink

When i was first into GWM, my interest would die down every once in a while, at least for a few months.

But no. Not anymore. My female muscle kink has only grown stronger over the years and now the only thing getting in the way is free time.

That where you getting those great story ideas? 👀👀

Oct 25, 2021 - permalink

I have not been on this site for very long but I have been into strong women for a long time and I am still into them but recently I am having a dilemma since I will probably never meet a muscular woman irl and definitely will never be in a relationship with one this fetish is becoming more of a burden since my expectations of my girlfirends will be too high and I am always curious on what muscular women will be like its really not fun anymore.

Oct 25, 2021 - permalink

I am addicted to female muscle and this site fuels my addiction - sometimes I wish I could stop my obsession with these women and their artistically built physiques, but I can't. I am addicted.

Oct 25, 2021 - permalink

I am addicted to female muscle and this site fuels my addiction - sometimes I wish I could stop my obsession with these women and their artistically built physiques, but I can't. I am addicted.

This, i feel like whatever i am truly attracted to, i am addicted to the site and image(s) at this point. Not necessarily in a negative way though.

Oct 25, 2021 - permalink

Maybe overexposure can lead to that passion dying. Especially when there’s more buff girls than ever on social media. But I gave myself a break for a few weeks, and, when I came back here, I found my tail wagging like crazy.

vr4
Oct 26, 2021 - permalink

Nop... still going around 30+yrs strong

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »