Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Jennifer Hernandez RIP

Oct 24, 2021 - permalink

Seems we lost another beauty. The article said she was 58, too young! And my God, 58? ... she looked 20 years younger.

https://generationiron.com/jennifer-hernandez...

Oct 24, 2021 - permalink

Very sad news indeed.RIP Jennifer thoughts for her friends and family at this terrible time.

Oct 24, 2021 - permalink

Sad news. This year I count already ... 9.

fp909
Oct 24, 2021 - permalink

rough. i hadn't heard anything about her in a while, didn't realize she was 58. RIP

Oct 24, 2021 - edited Oct 24, 2021 - permalink

Sad. Also sad some people still think bb is a healthy lifestyle. We will have more deaths comingšŸ˜”

Oct 24, 2021 - permalink

Bodybuilder George Peterson recently passed away at the age of 37 just days before he was set to compete at the Mr Olympia.

I feel so conflicted at times because, for as much as I find women with muscle so goddamn hot, I also realize that the means with which how they get that kind of musculature just isnā€™t healthy.

While Dani Reardon and Slava Galagan at their ā€œpeakā€ were incredibly attractive, thereā€™s a part of me thatā€™s happy that they downsized for their health (Slava directly mentions that health concerns were why she stopped using PEDs.)

Oct 24, 2021 - permalink

Of course, it's a healthy lifestyle if you don't use steroids or other hormones. But still respect.

Oct 24, 2021 - permalink

gotta pay to play šŸ˜ƒ

Oct 24, 2021 - permalink

I think it is sad that so many jump to conclusions when they hear a bodybuilder passed away. Isnā€™t it enough that we lost a competitor?

Oct 25, 2021 - permalink

I think it is sad that so many jump to conclusions when they hear a bodybuilder passed away. Isnā€™t it enough that we lost a competitor?

Yes, as of now there is no mention as to the cause of her death. Not every bodybuilder dies from using PED's.

Oct 25, 2021 - permalink

Life is death, death is Life. Only selfish people...

Oct 31, 2021 - permalink

Sad news. This year I count already ... 9.

Unfortunately 10 women bodybuilder passed away this year.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »