Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Bodies that are more works of art than they are hot

[deleted]
Oct 22, 2021 - permalink

Girls with bodies so perfect you're more awestruck than attracted to them

Oct 22, 2021 - permalink

Aren’t you supposed to kick start the thread with an example?

[deleted]
Oct 22, 2021 - permalink

Aren’t you supposed to kick start the thread with an example?

oh sorry

Oct 22, 2021 - permalink

Her body is unbelievably sexy, and she is beautiful as well.

Some girls are incredibly fit but just don’t have the lines to be attractive.

Oct 22, 2021 - permalink

Sorry for this non contributing post but I must confess I'm a little confused regarding your criteria.

[deleted]
Oct 23, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Chainer
Oct 23, 2021 - permalink

What would be an example of a body that is a "work of art" despite not being a professional/artsy kind of shot? Or it a requirement to be a professionally taken pic?

Oct 23, 2021 - permalink

Paige DuMars:

If you find her hot, that's ok. Personally, she doesn't do a whole lot for me sexually, but every inch of her is just... wow.

[deleted]
Oct 23, 2021 - permalink
Oct 23, 2021 - permalink

On THIS thread? You couldn't be serious.

Her commitment to size and mass, especially at her age, impresses the everliving fuck out of me. Art is self-expression, and it's clear Paige wants to manifest herself a certain way through her physique.

Oct 23, 2021 - permalink

I'm thinking that there are but a small handful of competitors who present with almost flowless natural beauty and grace, muscular balance and photogenicity. Oksana is one. Here is another:

Donpt forget the ultimate art bod and first lady of muscle: Lenda Murray.

Oct 23, 2021 - edited Oct 23, 2021 - permalink

looking forward to making this happen for me - it’s one of my main goals for lifting. tho id take the hot part too, im a bit greedy in that way

Oct 23, 2021 - permalink
Oct 23, 2021 - permalink

Yeah. Ok. This thread has officially gone off the rails.

This thread started off the rails

Chainer
Oct 24, 2021 - permalink

I think the criteria was vague from the beginning so there were never any rails.

Chainer
Oct 25, 2021 - permalink

Well from your explanation it seems you'd consider "work of art" to be more or less synonymous with "extremely huge FBB" which may not be how others would define it.

Oct 25, 2021 - edited Oct 25, 2021 - permalink

Girls with bodies so perfect you're more awestruck than attracted to them

Not trying to pick anybody apart but it's just a really odd criteria. That sentence indicates there's a decision point. She's soo beautiful and perfect / but not attracted to them. Not sure what kind of answers you're gonna get with that bud. It's kinda like wanting to have a conversation about driving forward but with your foot on the brake. So we're a little confused on this.

I'm gonna take a crack at this but I think you want to have a conversation somewhere along the lines of female bodybuilders versus "classic female beauty".

I think a rewording of this would be appropriate.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »