Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Muscle women who have full time jobs

Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

Female bodybuilders or athletes who have other professions like doctors, nurses, engineers, accountants, lawyers, martial arts trainers etc. Just not bodybuilding coaches

How many such busy beautiful strong women do we have!!?

Nov 01, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by frufan
Nov 01, 2021 - permalink

Do you consider having an OnlyFans a job?

cgsweat
Nov 01, 2021 - permalink

Guess what her profession is 🙂

Nov 01, 2021 - edited Nov 01, 2021 - permalink

I think for sure, the first person that one would think of regarding this topic is, of course, Dr. Sunny Andrews (who does have an OF).

Nov 01, 2021 - permalink

Do we know what Dr. Sunny Andrews is a doctor of? That looks like a lead apron she's wearing in the second photo.

[deleted]
Nov 01, 2021 - permalink

Kristy Hawkins I believe is a chemical engineer. Kristy Hawkins

Nov 02, 2021 - permalink
Nov 02, 2021 - edited Nov 02, 2021 - permalink

Dr. Andrews is a thoracic surgeon, according to several Florida physician directory sites. She practices under her real name, Sonia Andreou. Not too long ago she was listing her occupation as "surgery resident," but she seems to have completed her residency and begun practicing. It's an odd combo and I wonder how many of her patients realize what she is moonlighting as.

Nov 02, 2021 - permalink

Dr. Danica Goodheart, DVM, had (probably still has) a solidly muscled physique. If you saved her pics from here before she was hounded off the site and "blacklisted" (an odd term to apply to the victim in such cases), lucky you. She was a captain in the U.S. Army, caring for service dogs. She wasn't a bodybuilder but had been a track athlete in high school and college and was a competitive weightlifter.

Nov 02, 2021 - permalink

The buff women who are not official FBBs are my favorites. Easier for a professional like myself to be compatible with. More in common than just the gym. More worldly and intelligent with a range of life experiences.

Nov 02, 2021 - permalink

Another one is Brandi Johnson, who formerly competed, and is now a full-time nurse.

Dec 30, 2021 - permalink

Hi! nice topic, i dont know if this is a well known fact, but this girl Kim Smith is actually super smart, studied mathematics and is a full time data scientist. that combo of looks and brains makes her one of the most impresive girls on this site.

Alexis Johnson qualified for the Crossfit games in two categories while completing her mathematics Ph.D. Not a bodybuilder or at all "cut" or "definied," but definitely a woman with muscle. Has 2 pages on this site. Now doing postdoctoral studies at the University of Minnesota School of Engineering while teaching computational analytic geometry.

Madeleine Leander (MaddeLisk) is a Swedish mathematician on here who was a street calisthenics champion while working on her Ph.D. She seems to have made most of her money playing Starcraft II. Her IG page has videos of her going from a handstand to a planche and back up to planche without her feet ever touching the ground, doing one-arm pull-ups, and going back and forth between a planche and a dragon flag.

Dec 30, 2021 - permalink

Traci Rugged is a truck driver.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »