Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Women Physique Division

Oct 19, 2021 - permalink

Would you agree that the majority of Women’s Physique division are either on PEDs or steroids?

While I believe that Figure and wellness competitors to me have the best bodies, and are often natural, the same cannot be said about the Physique division.

Besides the bodybuilding category, which is clearly obvious, which other division do you think is the most juiced up division for FBB competitors?

Oct 19, 2021 - permalink

ALL of them are on juice....even Bikini. Anybody on stage is or was cycling something.

Oct 19, 2021 - permalink

@Sluggo oh really? you reckon? that's both incredible and alarming.

Oct 19, 2021 - permalink

C'mon, does a bear $hit in the woods?

Oct 19, 2021 - permalink

Would you agree that the majority of Women’s Physique division are either on PEDs or steroids?

I can't believe a question like this is still being asked in 2021.

Oct 19, 2021 - permalink

@Sluggo oh really? you reckon? that's both incredible and alarming.

No doubt! If you are competing at national level show or higher you gotta be, these days. Just what and how much depends on your category.

Oct 19, 2021 - permalink

I was surprised but not shocked to read that ALL of them are on juice, even Bikini. And that anybody on stage is or was cycling something. I would have thought that the wellness and figure contestant juiced up, but I guess I didn't think it thoroughly. The hobby (It is not a sport) that is bodybuilding is absurd.

Oct 19, 2021 - permalink

Look up youtube channels such as More Plates More Dates or Greg Doucette.

Lots of frank talk on PED use in the business and what it takes to reach the state that you see on the stage

Oct 19, 2021 - permalink

I've talked to alot of pro bodybuilders. Everyone confirmed that even in bikini class they take PED. I was suprised myself.

Oct 19, 2021 - edited Oct 19, 2021 - permalink

@MartinKohl Incredible stats I found. I wonder now if these women use BB as way to gain financially growth into other arenas via their BB notoriety into . For, I cant understand why they would pump that poison in them for such lowly return contest wise. They hardly earn anything from BB/competing, and put more money into the hobby than they gain out of bodybuilding. I guess they have a side hustle to sustain them.

Oct 19, 2021 - permalink

I can't believe a question like this is still being asked in 2021.

I can. There is so much ignorance about how prevalent PED use is in any fitness/strength sport.

Also, the vast majority of women on the site are on PEDs. It’s very hard for women to build muscle, and while they can get results lifting naturally, the amount of muscle they have is usually not enough for this site

Oct 19, 2021 - permalink

@MartinKohl Incredible stats I found. I wonder now if these women use BB as way to gain financially growth into other arenas via their BB notoriety into . For, I cant understand why they would pump that poison in them for such lowly return contest wise. They hardly earn anything from BB/competing, and put more money into the hobby than they gain out of bodybuilding. I guess they have a side hustle to sustain them.

Same thing with men. Most steroid usage overall is with your average gym bro who isn’t a fitness professional.

Oct 19, 2021 - edited Oct 19, 2021 - permalink

@Gatsby28 Thank you for stating that there is still a lot of ignorance when it comes to steroids/PED use.

"Also, the vast majority of women on the site are on PEDs. It’s very hard for women to build muscle, and while they can get results lifting naturally, the amount of muscle they have is usually not enough for this site" That was a funny line, although true.

Not to throw her under the bus, but look at Carolyne MARQUEZ (Below)

She will swear that she isn't on steroids, but she uses SARMS (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators are a class of therapeutic compounds that have similar anabolic properties to anabolic steroids, but with reduced androgenic (producing male characteristics) properties.

A newer form of steroids sort to speak.

SARMS are known to increase muscle development but are accompanied by a host of undesirable effects. For men, this often means things like acne, breast development (gynecomastia), enlarged prostate, and shrinking of the testicles (Ouch).

I will never look a bodybuilder the same way I did until today.

Oct 19, 2021 - permalink

ALL of them are on juice....even Bikini.

There will be some bikini, fitness & maybe figure that are natural but the vast majority are on something.

WPD & FBB are all on something at the top level.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »