Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Question - Natalya Trukhina obsession

fp909
Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

Taking off my mod hat here--

Looking for some insight as to why there's such an obsession with Natalya lol

Oct 15, 2021 - edited Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

She is incredibly powerful, holds world records for lifting, has in her late 20's reached outstanding levels of development in all her body parts, seems to be a very unassuming modest girl who, to date, is constantly improving in her facial beauty - https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1646561/

Now aged 30 probably in her prime? What is there not to obsess about?

21 pages on this site, and 95 on Saradas.org - so plenty to look at, just enjoy her while she is willing to post!

Thank you Nataliya xx

Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

Taking off my mod hat here--

Looking for some insight as to why there's such an obsession with Natalya lol

I don't get it, either, but the "chug every roid in known existence" isn't my cup of tea, so there's that lol

Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

I don't get it, either, but the "chug every roid in known existence" isn't my cup of tea, so there's that lol

It’s exactly because of that. Her size is astonishing plus all the make up and lips makes her look still feminine so she’s not only for the super hardcore fbb fans. Plus she’s very famous on IG and in Russia.

fp909
Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

I find the lips very unattractive actually and distracting. I was very sad to hear when she got implants because her chest was pretty muscular even before—she was fairly big when I first came upon her in the VKontakt days.

To each their own, I guess, but the aesthetic is lost on me

Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

I doubt a makeup and filled up lips makes you feminine, but I dont get the hype either, IMO thats too much (only my opinion of course)

Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

Now, she's a bit smaller and has had a ton of work done so the thrill is gone. But back in her giant muscle beast days, her being a giant muscle beast was the obsession.

Oct 15, 2021 - edited Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

Everyone likes what they like. Those that don't like her look I will assume like the women with less muscle and more feminine than her. OK, whats your obsession with liking any woman with muscle. I guarantee that's the question from general public not use to seeing a woman with muscle like us. And comment trolls always add....."Ewww thats too much muscle" or "she looks like a man" and they are referring to a fitness level girl. We like what we like.

fp909
Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

No I get that. I’m just curious what specifically is drawing some to her in such a fanatical way

Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

No I get that. I’m just curious what specifically is drawing some to her in such a fanatical way

An out of the mainstream taste brings in obsessives, you say?

fp909
Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

😂 point taken

fp909
Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

I admit I’m a big homer of a few women, including a few that have quit and I wish hadn’t, maybe I’m wearing rosy glasses in regards to my own comments

Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

Massive + focus on femininity = winning combo

Oct 15, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by real_iluvmuscle
Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

She's huge, still. And that is exciting.

Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

I'm always amazed that she kept such a small waist. Though those twin radomes without a doubt contribute to that perspective.

Agree with above that lip filler, at least to the point where it's blindingly obvious, is a turnoff.

Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

She is one of the most impressive women around super strong for me there its like the stronger a woman is the more i like it i understand why some people don't like her voice but i can forgive it since everything else about her looks so great but its quite hard for a strong woman to take things too far for me and its usually not really about their muscles but more like how they present themselves

Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

Lol really? For anyone that likes bigger female bodybuilders, she's a dream come true. Puts a lot of male bodybuilders to shame in a lot of different ways, there's definitely a market for that, especially on here.

Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

she's above average, everywhere but calves department.

Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

Well she doesn't look like a bricklayer in a bikini does she? I could very happily do her without ever having to worry about exactly what gender of person I was hanging out of the back of. Unfortunately I could name dozens of less muscled ladies who display a disconcerting amount of masculine characteristics.

Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

Why do guys who like fast cars gravitate to the fastest cars? Fans of bodybuilding are attracted to/impressed by size and muscular development. Nataliya is one of the biggest and most developed.

Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

And therefore everyone has to like her?

Oct 16, 2021 - permalink

I like attractive women with huge muscles, but I've seen cartoon characters that look more realistic than she does. It's a shame because she looks really nice in her earliest pics.

Oct 17, 2021 - permalink

To each there own. I mean come on, most men will say we’re all nuts for being into any type of muscular woman.

Oct 17, 2021 - permalink

Hers is one of the most amazing physiques in the history of humans on the planet. It's entirely possible that most people who will read this statement might never see anyone else like her again in their lives.

Everyone has preferences, but I don't get the slander!

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »