Jul 28, 2023 - permalink

1= Denise Hoshor

1= Gina Davis

3 Zuzana Korinkova

Jul 28, 2023 - permalink

1= Denise Hoshor

1= Gina Davis

3 Zuzana Korinkova

I think this close to my top three for vintage models, when most of my access to girls with muscle was YouTube or Google Images instead of GirlsWithMuscle.com or Instagram.

Jul 28, 2023 - permalink

I think this close to my top three for vintage models, when most of my access to girls with muscle was YouTube or Google Images instead of GirlsWithMuscle.com or Instagram.

Ah, the days when the best you could find was fuzzy 480p video clips that seemed to appear from the ether.

fp909
Jul 28, 2023 - permalink

Damn this is a hard question. Top 10 is a lot easier but I'll play:

1. Shannon Courtney: I think this pic was around her abandoned prep for the Chicago Pro, around when she did her last HDPhysiques shoot as an active bodybuilder. I thought the sky was the limit for her and hoped she'd have a longer window, like 3-5 years, not 3-5 months. Although she looked GREAT up until she got implants, she's shifted her training and won't look close to that for her own reasons, although she does kind of want to get back to the super-league shape

1. Sue Myers: Back in the dial up days pics were all I got, and I saved as much as her as I could. Legitimately pretty, incredible everything but esepcially biceps and chest, between her, Michelle Maroldo, and Cyndi Meintzner (among others) this was definitely the start of those particular obsessions. I think they were the first videos I bought from WPW when I had CC acceess:

1. Michaela Aycock: My first thought was to actually put Michelle Maroldo here, but Michaela is rare in the fact that she's one of the few current mass monsters that we've gotten to see start from literally nothing. Like as normal as you can be. And she looks pretty freakish right now in a bodybuilding way. And a singular motivation to win it all and not get involved in side stuff which is pretty rare (she has never done a video shoot). For that reason i considered not having her at #3 but I think the timeline she has been on publicly weighs heavier. Also, among all the active bodybuilders with long histories, the progress show to show, or update to update, is incredibly visible. It's not something gentle like her waist getting a slight trim or triceps being slightly bigger. Every change looks dramatic when she unveils it, especially her back. Frankly, she has the mindset i wish Shannon had before she realized she was really doing BB because others thought she should instead of for herself. I know she's not everyones favorite espeically because of facial changes and her calves, but she's top tier for me.

I had some honorable mentions though they didn't quite have the life impact that was the same as my current top three. Angie Yeo possibly has my favorite pecs all time and one of my fave upper bodies all time. Brooke Walker is another of my top 5 pecs club, maybe top 2. There are others too, but then this would turn into another top 10 list, and I wanted to make sure it wasn't also influenced by women I had purchased content from.

Jul 28, 2023 - permalink

I started trying to think about my ALL-TIME top 3...then my head exploded. I'll have to gather my thoughts and brain matter.

Aug 02, 2023 - permalink

Lenda Murray Andrea Shaw Lesa Lewis

Aug 02, 2023 - permalink

Shannon Courtney, Ali Ludwig, and Blakelee Ortega

Aug 02, 2023 - permalink

1: Marja Lehtonen

2: Oana Hreapca

3: Sarah Hayes

Very solid top 3

Aug 02, 2023 - permalink

It's almost impossible for me to do this really, but I'll try. I appreciate many different kinds of girls with muscle, but if I have a "type" it's the ones who have that magical balance where they sacrificed none of their femininity, but have all the muscle and strength I could ever want. That and a combination of girl next door and model-like face and no tattoos.

I call that the "no compromise" option.

1. Julia Vins

2. Vladislava Galagan

3. Erika Darago

Aug 28, 2023 - permalink

Laura Binetti Paula Suzuki Lisa Auckland

[deleted]
Aug 28, 2023 - permalink

Alina Popa, Colette Guimond and Johanna Dejager

M76
Aug 28, 2023 - permalink

Mindi O'Brien, Jodi Boam, Laura Campos (gymnast)

Aug 28, 2023 - edited Aug 28, 2023 - permalink
  1. Danielle Reardon before she went cuckoo, amazing body, feminine, funny and pretty.
  2. Jodi Boam before her pregnancy, she’s making a comeback but I don’t know if can reach that same high.
  3. Zama Benta because of her unreal almost cartoonish delts and traps.

Honorable mention: Victoria Dominguez, she went to my gym for a while, it was heart stopping whenever she showed up.

fp909
Aug 29, 2023 - permalink

Jodi might (probably) make a return to wpd after retiring from fitness so she may be putting on a little size in a year or so

Aug 29, 2023 - permalink

Annie Rivieccio and (as of today) Lenda Murray and Elena Seiple.

Aug 29, 2023 - permalink

Sandy Riddell, Autumn Raby, and Lisa Auckland

Honorable mention Angela Yeo

Aug 29, 2023 - permalink

Heather Armbrust, Alina Popa and Juliana Malacarne.

Aug 29, 2023 - edited Aug 29, 2023 - permalink

1.Dainna Blanchard(diannalovesweights)

2.Vladislava Galagan

3.Kristina Mendoza

Honorable Mentions:

Renee Jewett

Ashton Penney

Carolyne Marquez

rod
Aug 29, 2023 - permalink

Danita Ross Rachel McLish Penny Price

Aug 29, 2023 - edited Aug 29, 2023 - permalink

1: The one and only Anja Langer

2: The Incredible Jody May

3: The gorgeous Joele Smith

I didn't think this top three would ever change, until I saw this

If Sophie gets much better she could break in, but who would I drop out?

Aug 29, 2023 - permalink

Denise Hoshor, Sarah Hayes, and Lindsay Mulinazzi.

Aug 29, 2023 - permalink

Three is tough…

1. Katka Kyptova (super jacked version)
  2. Brigita Brezovzc
  3. Julia Föry
Aug 30, 2023 - permalink
Aug 30, 2023 - permalink

All time favourite it's a little bit hard to choose, but I've got my

Kristina Zafirova, Kate Lee, Stefanie Millinger

« first < prev Page 2 of 3 next > last »