Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What's your opinion of the Figure division?

Oct 19, 2021 - permalink

kristina dybdahl is the hottest figure competitor ever!!

fp909
Oct 19, 2021 - permalink

Brodsky has done a couple of pro shows at figure and has been demolished.

She fit better in physique IMO. Either way she needs to take some time off instead of blasting and hitting a bunch of shows. She’s young, plenty of time to put on quality muscle. Look how long it took cyd gillon to get going

Oct 19, 2021 - permalink

She fit better in physique IMO. Either way she needs to take some time off instead of blasting and hitting a bunch of shows. She’s young, plenty of time to put on quality muscle. Look how long it took cyd gillon to get going

Didn't like her on Survivor

fp909
Oct 19, 2021 - permalink

almost no one is likeable on Survivor lol

Oct 20, 2021 - permalink

Wellness category will cannibalize Figure even further. And the Figure posing is part of the problem.

Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

Thank figure

Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

Too many categories. There should be 4: 1). Bikini: I like to show off my in-shape body 2). Figure: I like to show off what my in-shape body can do 3). Physique: I like to show off what my in-shape body can do on gear 4). Bodybuilding: I like to be as dense and huge as possible and want to show it off

Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

My opinion on figure is that it has allowed Natalia Soltero to show how feminine a muscular female body can be. Big, defined, a big butt and beautiful symmetry.

Nov 28, 2021 - permalink

I tend not to be a big fan of it . The muscle is so limited and no posing routines Just turns and striking poses standing . I think women's Physique is the best right now . It's not too overboard yet still allows the woman to have a real level of muscle , on stage . And allows posing routines unlike figure .

Nov 28, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
fp909
Nov 28, 2021 - permalink

yea, generally when I think of a routine I think of something a little more unique (which is funny, because "routine" suggests a little more regularity and uniformity). In WPD you can show off the parts you think are best in the ways you think are best. In Figure you might lose out to a girl because you're all doing the same poses but maybe your back or hamstrings look good in something other than the mandatories

Nov 28, 2021 - edited Nov 28, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »