Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What experiences do you have as a man or woman with mixed arm wrestling, and who won?

Oct 12, 2021 - permalink

What experiences do you have as a man or woman with mixed arm wrestling, and who won?

fp909
Oct 12, 2021 - permalink

I once arm wrestled Chelsea Kline in my car and got demolished lol.

I also once arm wrestled beautyisabeast from HBC--now I won, but she's very strong, and I wonder if she didn't do it for my pride (not that i would have minded losing).

Oct 12, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by jofit2019
5 days ago - permalink

I arm wrestled a girl in highschool i lost i am really bad at arm wrestling for some reason i was really frustrated that day i lost to everyone apart from a few other girls and a super obese guy i never did it again but maybe i am better now.

5 days ago - permalink

I AW my wife (there are pics of her bicep) and often but not always win right. Left she always win. In my youth I AW’d alot of girls with mixed results. I once tried one of my moms friend. She won so easily. She flexed for me and i felt her hard biceps. Nice and round. She showed her nice delts and upper back. And told me that’s why she won. She was a horse rider.

3 days ago - permalink

I used to arm wrestle my sister when we were kids. I used to always win because I was older and bigger. But then thé victories got harder and harder. It began to get close, and eventually she beat me in a long hard match . I never beat her again after that. It was never even close in fact. She loved it and wanted to armwrestle all the time. Little bitch.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »