Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Terminology for Those Who Attracted to Girl With Muscle

Oct 08, 2021 - permalink

I totally get what you're saying, Farnsworth, that it's a big risk for those women to go down that path and risk having those photos stain their background and ruin their chances at having a career in another field. But I feel that many of those women have considered that factor already, and they believe that's still worth it. I may be speaking for myself, but I feel that these women are smart enough to make those life choices themselves and think about what's best for them. I just don't like when sexist and misogynist people take time out of their day to shame those women for what they do and what they put out, even and especially when it's an indirect attack targeted at their consumers by calling them "simps". I just don't want people to discourage them from doing what they enjoy doing. Sex work is already stigmatized as it already is. This just makes it worse.

... Now I feel like I've taken this thread on a tangent, and we're now discussing the morality of sex work instead of discussing nicknames for female muscle connoisseurs. I didn't mean to do that. Please, just go back to talking about "schmoes". At least I have no problem with that.

Oct 08, 2021 - permalink

I think “fibber” would be appropriate.

Oct 08, 2021 - permalink

“Meatheads”?

Oct 08, 2021 - permalink

I think “fibber” would be appropriate.

Or we can say "Febber" from FEmale BodyBuilding lovER.

Oct 08, 2021 - permalink

“Meatheads”?

Not far from "schome"

Oct 13, 2021 - permalink

Agreed. I like that. >

Or we can say "Febber" from FEmale BodyBuilding lovER.

Oct 13, 2021 - permalink

Normal!

LOL when I read that! Mark me down for that.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »