Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Terminology for Those Who Attracted to Girl With Muscle

Oct 08, 2021 - permalink

I totally get what you're saying, Farnsworth, that it's a big risk for those women to go down that path and risk having those photos stain their background and ruin their chances at having a career in another field. But I feel that many of those women have considered that factor already, and they believe that's still worth it. I may be speaking for myself, but I feel that these women are smart enough to make those life choices themselves and think about what's best for them. I just don't like when sexist and misogynist people take time out of their day to shame those women for what they do and what they put out, even and especially when it's an indirect attack targeted at their consumers by calling them "simps". I just don't want people to discourage them from doing what they enjoy doing. Sex work is already stigmatized as it already is. This just makes it worse.

... Now I feel like I've taken this thread on a tangent, and we're now discussing the morality of sex work instead of discussing nicknames for female muscle connoisseurs. I didn't mean to do that. Please, just go back to talking about "schmoes". At least I have no problem with that.

Oct 08, 2021 - permalink

I think “fibber” would be appropriate.

Oct 08, 2021 - permalink

“Meatheads”?

Oct 08, 2021 - permalink

I think “fibber” would be appropriate.

Or we can say "Febber" from FEmale BodyBuilding lovER.

Oct 08, 2021 - permalink

“Meatheads”?

Not far from "schome"

Oct 13, 2021 - permalink

Agreed. I like that. >

Or we can say "Febber" from FEmale BodyBuilding lovER.

Oct 13, 2021 - permalink

Normal!

LOL when I read that! Mark me down for that.

Feb 01, 2022 - permalink

Not far from "schome"

"Meathead" or "Musclehead" is for people who like to workout and have muscle. Most "schmoes" are skinny, diminutive types who have no interest or are too lazy to lift weights for themselves.

Feb 01, 2022 - edited Feb 02, 2022 - permalink

Gynomyophile

Or myogynophile

Or philomyogynist

Feb 01, 2022 - permalink

BOSS.

Feb 01, 2022 - permalink

That's easy... 'Healthy', as in fulfilling nature's unfailing preponderence in choosing the fittest members of any species, and muscular individuals, whether they are women, lionesses or fast cheetahs.... is as natural as it gets.

I train wayy too much. I wouldn't call bodybuilding 'healthy'. Yes there are many aspects of bodybuilding that are healthy, but there are many that are not healthy.

It's not really about the health, it's about the gains. Giving in completely to body dysmorphia. Telling yourself you're still way too small. 30 inch quads? No, those are chicken legs. GOTTA GROW. (this is bodybuilding)

Feb 01, 2022 - permalink

@curiousexplorer i def agree on your point about the word "simp". I worry it discourages people from trying to support this scene.

Regards "schmoe" i am not sure we get to pick what the women refer to us as. So I feel schmoe is inescapable.

But personally, I think i like Amazonologist.

Feb 01, 2022 - permalink

Regards "schmoe" i am not sure we get to pick what the women refer to us as. So I feel schmoe is inescapable.

You can't control what someone calls you, but you can control what you answer to.

Feb 01, 2022 - permalink

One can be authentic and still have good manners. One can date the hot musclegirl of his dreams and still have a lot more to talk about than his fantasies about her muscle, even if she is totally into it. In fact, they'd better have more to talk about or else things will get stale fast for both of them.

For me, the primary term is still "Boss", but to each his own.

Feb 12, 2022 - edited Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

"Musclegirl fans" is about the best I can think of.

I've always liked "Schmoe" as an insult word, but I've always liked it as a word for an FBB fan. Somehow you can "reconcile" the two things.

Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

Can't find the first terminology on the interwebs. What's the literal translation of Shtenolagnist(s) to English?

Google sthenolagnia and cratophilia.

Those are real terms.

Sthenolagnist isn't a real word and neither is cratophilist, but theorhetically, they would mean a person who experiences those feelings I suppose.

Sthenolagnia is the sexual fetish for muscles, touching muscles, looking at them etc.

Cratophilia is the sexual fetish for strength, being aroused by seeing someone strong, feeling their strength, seeing them lift heavy things etc.

Most of us here experience at least sthenolagnia and many also combine it with cratophilia.

For me the cratophilia is primary. I definitely love muscles, but the strength they represent is an integral part of it for me and even a strong woman who doesn't have visible muscle is very attractive to me.

Other guys are all about sthenolagnia and don't care as much about strength. A lot of the bigger guys who also lift are in that category. I lift, but I'm not really big and strong, I'm just fit and healthy, but there are plenty of women who are stronger than me and I like that.

Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

See my username.

Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

Akogare - Japanese for admire Voluptueux - Sexy in french. Note that it is close to the english word Voluptuous wich means curvaceous and sexually attractive. Aroy - Means yummy or delicious in Thai (Thailand language) Yōuliáng - Mandarin/chinese means excellent, good, fine, exceptional, first-rate

Some have used words in latin so why not.

Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

Iron-miner.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »