Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Face

Oct 05, 2021 - permalink

Can you be attracted to a Muscular Woman if she has a ugly face? I am one that cannot she has to be pretty no buckeled roid face.

Oct 05, 2021 - permalink

I once dated an older bodybuilder around 45. Her face would not be considered "very attractive" but she was not ugly. She had the most amazing body and personality I could ever have hoped for. Her body drove my totally insane and I imagine I will never experience that type of physical relationship ever again. I few of my friends would tell me that they did not find her attractive but I'm telling you it was the time of my life - she totally dominated me with her muscular body and I couldn't get enough.

Oct 05, 2021 - permalink

I personally believe that attractiveness is a pretty silly game overall and often reaches into the deepest parts of our misogyny, racism and desperation to control others. Like it's weird that we're taught what to like based on where we grow up and what we watch, but also taught to enforce it to the point of violence and personal risk. That being said, I realized as a youth that I actually prefer the less attractive bodybuilders the most. I'm not will never be sure where the walls come up, but tend to be turned off by women that either try to hard to be beautiful or are widely considered beautiful because too many people really like the same things all the time in a way that seems overly familiar.

cgsweat
Oct 05, 2021 - permalink

I've seen enough of these "face" threads to know that a person's opinion of beauty varies greatly from the next person. Choose any 1 woman from the site, ask if she's pretty, and you'll get a variety of responses.

As far as "ugly" goes, from what I've gathered observing others on this site is that many will use that word interchangeably with "not pretty." This is not the same thing. A synonym for ugly (for those that need it) is repulsive. I find very, very, very few women to be repulsive. I find more often I am repulsed by personality than by looks.

Oct 06, 2021 - edited Oct 07, 2021 - permalink

I think you can be repulsed by a face, absolutely. You can certainly be sexually attracted to her body based on fantasies etc. But only sexually attracted and not to be seen out on dates, arm in arm with. I understand what you mean. I strongly think sexually attracted is the key, but you will never be happy with a woman with a face like that, except when you are having sex. Here is an example how you can be sexually attracted, and meet in the hotels only or at home, but not want to be seen outside with such faces. A man who truly loves and appreciates a woman's beauty, would not want to date or be with a woman who has a face that is so masculine, borderline drugged up. Unless you knew her before she got into bodybuilding and the juicing. And if you happen to date these women with men faces, it will be down to your sexual fantasies, nothing to do with how wonderful her soul is. Bear in mind, that the more manly the face, the deeper the voice. No man in his right mind, wants to hear a woman with a male voice repeatedly saying "fuck me daddy" in a man voice.

Oct 06, 2021 - permalink

I'll take a killer body over an angelic face any day, not that you can't have both sometimes.

Oct 06, 2021 - permalink

I'll take a killer body over an angelic face any day, not that you can't have both sometimes.

Each to their own I guess..

Oct 06, 2021 - permalink

Well, they're bodybuilders not facebuilders. So to me emphasis is on the body aspect.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »