Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Chest/pec expansions during front lat spreads

Oct 04, 2021 - permalink

I may or may not be the only one that likes this, but I love it when a woman's chest/pecs expands when doing a front flat spread. It's not common as you have to have very developed chest muscles to pull it off. To this day, Christine Pomponio remains my favorite woman to do it.

Oct 05, 2021 - permalink

As far as bodybuilders go, Yaxeni Oriquen is among my favorites when it comes to chest expansion!

Oct 05, 2021 - permalink

Stacy Fujarski

Oct 05, 2021 - edited Oct 05, 2021 - permalink

My favourite exponent of the lat spread is Ekaterina Karaban, and she was only a figure competitor with NABBA, but she hit the pose harder than anyone I've ever seen. This clip on YouTube gives you some idea, but the pic quality is not that great.

https://youtu.be/pK9tSRNqYzE

I've got an old video at a slightly earlier contest when she is even bigger and does it better. I think it was the NABBA universe of the same year or the previous year.

Jan 09, 2022 - permalink

Tanya Chartrand (before going to women's physique in 2020. And yes...her pecs have gotten crazier since then)

Apr 07, 2022 - permalink

More of Christine Pomponio’s insane chest stretching (no figure woman should have a chest that nuts)

Melissa Dettwiller (with her incredible pec bouncing, it’s no surprise that she had nice chest stretching ability as well)

Oct 13, 2022 - permalink

It’s not in a contest, but Felisha Livezey’s pecs jump to attention when she practices her front lat spread.

Oct 14, 2022 - permalink

Sharon Bruneau

Dec 17, 2022 - permalink

Evon Willingham

Dec 17, 2022 - permalink

Christina Rhodes has always had a freaky chest that went completely sideways with the lat spreads. Insane.

Dec 17, 2022 - permalink

Cool expansion :)

Dec 23, 2022 - permalink

Eudilele Luniere's pecs practically INFLATE here!

May 08, 2023 - edited May 08, 2023 - permalink
May 11, 2023 - permalink
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »