Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Feel like i’m niche of the niche

Sep 26, 2021 - permalink

Interest in muscular girls is already sufficiently niche. However I am more attracted to muscular girls being dominated rather than dominating. What’s the psychology behind this weird paradoxical fetish. Anyone else here the same?

Sep 26, 2021 - permalink

That is not my cup of tea but i guess you like a good challenge its understandable.

Sep 26, 2021 - permalink

Interest in muscular girls is already sufficiently niche. However I am more attracted to muscular girls being dominated rather than dominating. What’s the psychology behind this weird paradoxical fetish. Anyone else here the same?

It's the same for me, I have been trying to look for content around this but I can't seem to find alot of it.

Sep 26, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by stacked_n_buff8
[deleted]
Sep 26, 2021 - permalink

Maybe it turns you on to enforce traditional gender roles onto women who appear to deviate from them? Thus a woman would always need to submit to a man, even if she's clearly stronger?

Sep 26, 2021 - permalink

For me, regardless of body shape and size, being dominated or dominating isn’t why I am attracted to muscle women. I like muscular women like some people like blonds, boobs, tall women and feet…it’s just what you like. I like the idea of a woman working her body hard enough to change it and more importantly the confidence that comes with transforming your body, knowing you’ve earned it. That’s insanely sexy. I don’t want to dominate or be dominated, I just want to enjoy muscular woman for all the work they put it. Muscles build confidence in ones body and that’s incredibly sexy (along with a glute flex!)

Sep 26, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
Sep 26, 2021 - permalink

I don't think it's that super niche compared to other things.

Sep 26, 2021 - permalink

For me, regardless of body shape and size, being dominated or dominating isn’t why I am attracted to muscle women. I like muscular women like some people like blonds, boobs, tall women and feet…it’s just what you like. I like the idea of a woman working her body hard enough to change it and more importantly the confidence that comes with transforming your body, knowing you’ve earned it. That’s insanely sexy. I don’t want to dominate or be dominated, I just want to enjoy muscular woman for all the work they put it. Muscles build confidence in ones body and that’s incredibly sexy (along with a glute flex!)

Nailed it...my feelings EXACTLY!

Sep 27, 2021 - permalink

I am attracted by the very fact that the girl has developed, solid muscles. But at the same time, I believe that it is possible to fully reveal the beauty and potential (of course, in the form of my imagination), only in the struggle. And this is not necessarily a fight with anyone, just prolonged extreme physical activity. It can be a workout or a layer of thick, sticky mud that forces you to put in an effort for each step.

This is probably why I so want to see horror films, action films and slashers with muscular girls who are able to cope with the traps, madmen and monsters, proposed by the scriptwriters.

[deleted]
Sep 27, 2021 - permalink

It’s all good we each have our own niches.I am on the female dominating side though

Sep 27, 2021 - permalink

I love arm wrestling women who are as strong or just slightly weaker, but still quite athletic and determined. Don't really want to be dominated, but I guess it's kind of a Tarzan and Jane thing. Having an equal partner. To me, being lean and athletic with at least slightly developed muscles implies a happiness and a good outlook on life.

Sep 27, 2021 - permalink

I'm the same way. I'm also very fortunate that my gf also shares these fantasies with me. We've been exchanging muscle roleplay with each other with us both extremely muscular in them. We've started working out, and she regularly engages in muscle talk with me during sex. She has shared how she tries to build muscles as big as possible for our mutual enjoyment, but wants me to always be the bigger, stronger one, to make her feel small. And I honestly don't mind, I love it in fact! I'm very fortunate.

Sep 27, 2021 - permalink

I'm the same way. I'm also very fortunate that my gf also shares these fantasies with me. We've been exchanging muscle roleplay with each other with us both extremely muscular in them. We've started working out, and she regularly engages in muscle talk with me during sex. She has shared how she tries to build muscles as big as possible for our mutual enjoyment, but wants me to always be the bigger, stronger one, to make her feel small. And I honestly don't mind, I love it in fact! I'm very fortunate.

Sounds like you guys have a very special and well-balanced relationship that is supportive of femininity while not in any way demeaning it.

Sep 27, 2021 - permalink

Sounds like you guys have a very special and well-balanced relationship that is supportive of femininity while not in any way demeaning it.

I am extremely fortunate to have found a woman who is just as eager to build muscle as I am. She has told me her goal is to be so muscular that I can see her muscle definition even when she's not flexing. I can't say I'm not excited to help her reach that goal.

Sep 27, 2021 - permalink

A powerful, muscular submissive is... really intense. To me domination and submission are more about psychological and emotional power rather than physical. So it's really hot to dominate a physically strong and muscular woman, make her do what I want and let me use her body as I please... and most importantly, get her to love every moment of it.

Sep 27, 2021 - permalink

Dominated by who? A man, or another muscle chick?

The former is likely not something that a video would be made into; but the latter...there are plenty of F/F wrestling vids out there...

Sep 27, 2021 - permalink

Definitely on the same boat.

Sep 28, 2021 - permalink

I’m new here, but I have to say I’m torn. Although, I have a grand fetish of being overtaken by a woman in a perverse sexual manner. I also, like the idea of the sensuality behind a man still playing the traditional gender role. But that’s just me.

Sep 28, 2021 - permalink

If I had to play psychoanalyst I think the reason it's a turn-on is with a stupidly muscular woman she's willingly letting you dominate her cause that's what she likes and she could overpower you, but maybe prefers not to.

Well, that's my take.

As for me I'll take a muscular woman any type. The classic dominating FBB is always great, as is the submissive. I also personally dig them too when they're being fun and bubbly. You know the dateble girl next door type who just happens to be ripped head to toe.

M76
Sep 29, 2021 - permalink

For me, regardless of body shape and size, being dominated or dominating isn’t why I am attracted to muscle women. I like muscular women like some people like blonds, boobs, tall women and feet…it’s just what you like. I like the idea of a woman working her body hard enough to change it and more importantly the confidence that comes with transforming your body, knowing you’ve earned it. That’s insanely sexy. I don’t want to dominate or be dominated,

It's not even that "I like the idea of a woman working her body" I simply like the end result aesthetically. It has nothing to do with the road taken to get there, or being dominated. I'm not into tomboys either, I like girly girls.

M76
Sep 29, 2021 - permalink

Dominated by who? A man, or another muscle chick?

The former is likely not something that a video would be made into; but the latter...there are plenty of F/F wrestling vids out there...

I'm pretty sure I've seen those types of videos out there where the muscle woman was dominated by a guy in some bondage situation. I think it was on femalemusclenetwork.

[deleted]
Sep 30, 2021 - permalink

Many of us could feel "niche of niche" for any number of reasons. I definitely can feel that way with my desires for female facial hair on a muscular woman.

Dec 04, 2021 - permalink

I have similar. Into roided out girls but prefer to dominate them. To make them mine. My own muscle freak

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »