Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

iOS users and OS 15

fp909
Sep 23, 2021 - permalink

If anyone is using a iPhone/iPad to browse the site and save photos, iOS 15 comes with an incredible drag-n-drop-ish improvement to saving photos.

Normally I would have to save things individually, but the function allows you to drag/hold a photo and then click on subsequent photos to add them to a stack to save. So, if you're like me, and saving a bunch of one girl at once, this is fantastic. Video to come next.

fp909
Sep 23, 2021 - permalink

cgsweat
Sep 23, 2021 - permalink

So this is saving the actual full size image in the next page of each thumbnail, and not saving the thumbnails instead?

fp909
Sep 23, 2021 - permalink

This is saving the thumbnails, so the gallery quality isn’t good, but if you have a page full of higher res images than you’ll have that option. As it is now, there’s no functionality on the main site but if I went to the boards and someone posted 5-6 images that aren’t hyperlinks it would be great

Sep 24, 2021 - permalink

Is there a way to save videos on ios? When I attempt to do it now and I can feel the “click” where the save menu pops up on pictures, but when it’s a video nothing comes up. Is there perhaps another way?

fp909
Sep 24, 2021 - permalink

To my knowledge no. Unless there is a download option in the video link and I’m not sure that’s all the time. The players on here allow Dow loads on desktop but not on mobile yet, I think

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »