Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

The biggest female bodybuilder butt

Sep 22, 2021 - edited Sep 22, 2021 by cgsweat - permalink

Fellas, fitness or wellness models apart, fake butts like Gracyenne Barbosa not included, I believe no one tops Gaby Vega when it comes to a female bodybuilder having a big butt.

Prove me wrong fellas ;-)

I have never have I seen a female in the bodybuilder category with a bigger butt than hers.

I admit, her face has paid the price for the steroid abuse, but that @$$ is amazing.

edited to remove paysite content and reduce full size images to thumbnails

Sep 22, 2021 - permalink

I think there is already a thread about this here: https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

cgsweat
Sep 22, 2021 - permalink

I think there is already a thread about this here: https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

The OP states in the very first sentence that he is excluding fake asses (implants/injections, etc). The OP of the thread you referenced was somewhat lazy and didn't give specifics so it's just anything and everything.

Sep 22, 2021 - permalink

The OP states in the very first sentence that he is excluding fake asses (implants/injections, etc). The OP of the thread you referenced was somewhat lazy and didn't give specifics so it's just anything and everything.

Understood. I guess I was just looking at most of the posts on the other thread that seem to be appropriate here too since the majority of the posts in that thread would fit with the specific nature of this one.

Sep 23, 2021 - permalink

Heather Foster, Heather Policky, n their primes. Jus 2 name ah few.

Nov 08, 2021 - permalink

Yo... I still can't always tell who's butt is fake or not. How do you do it? Or is it only when it's so extreme it's tough to say?

Nov 08, 2021 - permalink

It's got to be Monique Jones, black women have the best butts

Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

Subbed 😎

Chainer
Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

Please don't comment just to say that you subbed. Just click the Sub button in the upper right of the page.

Nov 09, 2021 - edited Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

Please don't comment just to say that you subbed. Just click the Sub button in the upper right of the page.

It was a joke. I like big butts and I cannot lie. 😤

Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

I haven't seen Gaby Vega before. She does have big glutes with a peculiar shape with long gluteus maximus insertions. She looks great in back poses, but side pose has no butt projection at all, she is not that exceptional. Many FBBs at her level are much better.

Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

Heather Policky and Lora Ottenad have never been topped IMO.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »