Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Suggestions for future shoots

Sep 22, 2021 - permalink

If I had Shannon Seeley, Noah trap Queen, and monsterous together for a day of shooting, what ideas would you like me to shoot?

Sep 22, 2021 - permalink

Are we allowed to suggest others for shoots, or just ideas for those three?

Sep 22, 2021 - permalink

If I had Shannon Seeley, Noah trap Queen, and monsterous together for a day of shooting, what ideas would you like me to shoot?

For you to ask me to be there.

cgsweat
Sep 22, 2021 - permalink

Depends what you have time to shoot Sean, lol. I'm a simple guy, so almost anything will do. Working out in the gym, posing/flexing at the beach in skimpy bikinis, comparing/measuring muscles, etc, etc

Sep 22, 2021 - permalink

have all 3 play catch with Joey

Sep 23, 2021 - permalink

Honestly, the stuff I like most is the strength comparisons when they're done right. Sarah Backman armwrestling the guy where she put her hand and inch from the table and challenged the guy to pin it or even hold her there. THAT was amazing and so impressive. You could tell there was absolutely no way it was faked and it was mindblowing. That should be the default for all the armwrestling matches IMO. I realize that Sarah is a unicorn, but I still think most of the girls would do very well with that with the small guys and it would be superbly entertaining.

Do that with all of them with the smaller guys and let it be real, whatever happens, happens. Let the guys try with two hands too. Take your time with it.

I'd love to see more overhead lifts and curling guys from the cradle carry position. That's all good stuff. I'd love to see some steel bending too. But not those flimsy thin pieces of metal you guys get and stack like planks. If you go to Home Depot, they have a wide range of steel and iron bars of all kinds of thickness and shape. You can easily standardize on those and they will be WAY more impressive than bending a stack of flimsy planks that have already been weakened by being bent a bunch of times.

Bending metal looks impressive as hell. I did this with a session girl one time and she was a tiny girl only 5-ft-2 and maybe 125 lbs and 21 yrs old (she went by Iron Baby when she was active) Not even a bodybuilder, just a powerlifter and high school wrestler. Anyway, I brought her an assortment of iron and steel bars from Home Depot that I tested out myself first (I gave her identical ones I hadn't used). I'll be damned but she bent all the fuckin things I brought, even the ones I struggled with and I'm not a weakling. Twisted one into a heart, another into a letter "M" for Megan. It was pretty unforgettable brother. That's what I would be doing if I had the access and resources you guys do.

Sep 23, 2021 - permalink

Have them play out the entirety of A Less Expendable Husband and shoot it scene for scene. That would be hilarious.

Sep 23, 2021 - permalink

... Or add another face to the picture and just do GhostBusters.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »