Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Most Impressive Back Shots

cgsweat
Sep 21, 2021 - edited Oct 07, 2021 - permalink

I'm looking for women with the most impressive backs! Aesthetics are preferred here, not just the most massive.

Looking for:

• Wide V-tapers
  • Symmetry
  • Well-developed (or well-rounded) muscularity. This includes everything from the neck and shoulders down to the lower back/hip area.

I'll start with a few who have impressed me, and I'll try to spread them out amongst Bodybuilding, Physique, and Figure:

I included Caitlin Hill because she has amazing muscle development considering her age.

Sep 21, 2021 - permalink

Sep 22, 2021 - permalink

Sep 22, 2021 - permalink

Sep 22, 2021 - permalink

Sep 22, 2021 - edited Sep 22, 2021 - permalink

Sep 22, 2021 - permalink

Not the biggest, but Lisa Krause has a great back.

Sep 22, 2021 - permalink

Michele Da Silva

Brittney O'Veal

Sep 22, 2021 - permalink

Cindy Phillips

[deleted]
Sep 23, 2021 - permalink

cgsweat
Sep 24, 2021 - permalink
cgsweat
Sep 26, 2021 - permalink

I don't think there are enough of these to start a new thread (maybe a towel thread in general, but not backs only), but one of my favorite kind of back shots is when she's wearing nothing but a bath towel. I like to think they're fresh out of the shower after an intense workout. The following is basically an assortment of these (some are my favorites, not all):

fp909
Sep 26, 2021 - permalink

For me it's Michaela Aycock. To me this is the best back double bi ever.

cgsweat
Sep 26, 2021 - permalink

For me it's Michaela Aycock. To me this is the best back double bi ever.

The crazy thing about Michaela is she's still in her 20's, and she only just switched to bodybuilding (2 years ago?). So her best may be yet to come.

fp909
Sep 26, 2021 - permalink

i really liked how overdeveloped her upper body was back end of 2019. i'm assuming she had an injury and didn't train for a while (or her body needed to recover from ...something) and then didn't train upper body really for a year leading to this current cycle while bringing up her legs. i hope she steadily adds more mass again.

Sep 26, 2021 - permalink

Michaela used to compete in WPD.

fp909
Sep 26, 2021 - permalink

Right, and moved up to BB. But then she downsized her upper becuase it was way overpowering her lower. So now it’s more even. Ish.

cgsweat
Sep 28, 2021 - permalink

Some assorted recents:

Sep 28, 2021 - permalink

I don't think there are enough of these to start a new thread (maybe a towel thread in general, but not backs only), but one of my favorite kind of back shots is when she's wearing nothing but a bath towel. I like to think they're fresh out of the shower after an intense workout.

Can the towel be on the head instead?

cgsweat
Oct 07, 2021 - permalink

Removed Ivana Ivusic's links from the thread because they are all dead now, unfortunately.

Oct 07, 2021 - permalink

This pic of Lesa Lewis is one of my favorites on this site. I always go back to it.

Oct 07, 2021 - permalink

Oct 07, 2021 - permalink

I don't think there are enough of these to start a new thread (maybe a towel thread in general, but not backs only), but one of my favorite kind of back shots is when she's wearing nothing but a bath towel. I like to think they're fresh out of the shower after an intense workout. The following is basically an assortment of these (some are my favorites, not all):

My fave too...you can see the whole back without any obstruction, and the way the towel hangs from the woman's hips is...awesome.

I was gonna start a "towel" thread on another forum, but things got...complicated and I got stuck with these, mostly from here. A couple examples:

The full collection so far: https://www.mediafire.com/file/10jruwo0w702x...

Oct 22, 2021 - permalink

Veronica Valentyne has a super-defined back for a smaller woman. You can see every nook and cranny!

Oct 23, 2021 - permalink

Renne Toney

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »