Nadia Capotosto - Freakiest

The rare one that I don’t think is an improvement

Dec 02, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Cothon
Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

Nadia Capotosto

Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

Nadia Capotosto

Nadia is retiring now.... due the health reasons...

Dec 04, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by musclebox77
Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

Nadia looked way better without the PEDs being involved. But I suspected this too when I saw the pics of her growing rapidly on this forum of the damage she may have being honest definitely done to her body. Female transitioning into bodybuilders should always start slow with creatine and protein usage first and then move to a higher level afterwards.

Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

Insane amount of beef added in 2 years plus the short hair. No bueno

Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

Nadia looked way better without the PEDs being involved. But I suspected this too when I saw the pics of her growing rapidly on this forum of the damage she may have being honest definitely done to her body. Female transitioning into bodybuilders should always start slow with creatine and protein usage first and then move to a higher level afterwards.

In 2018 she probably was already on PED for some years, but mild ones. That year she probably decided, with the suport of her husband, to go all the way into the heavy stuff. She suffered a lot of virilization, compare the voice 2018/2021. Who am I to judge. Her husband is probably pleased with his now hulk-woman, as you may see in her FB, how he suports her to train heavy. Amazing transformation, I have mixed feelings about.

Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

If Nadia's husband is supporting her all the way to use the heavy stuff than it's a huge sacrificial personal choice on her part. More power to the power couple I suppose.

Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

In 2018 she probably was already on PED for some years, but mild ones. That year she probably decided, with the suport of her husband, to go all the way into the heavy stuff. She suffered a lot of virilization, compare the voice 2018/2021. Who am I to judge. Her husband is probably pleased with his now hulk-woman, as you may see in her FB, how he suports her to train heavy. Amazing transformation, I have mixed feelings about.

Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

Not a surprise. I love women bodybuilders but they need to take care of their health first. You can get muscular without going off the rails with PEDS. Obviously not as big as Nadia here but I'd imagine she's done permanent damage to herself here. I hope she can recover.

Yep I’m with you. Obviously you can’t get ridiculous without a ton of stuff, but look at some of the bigger women from like the early 90s and late 80s, they still got big. And it was more aesthetically pleasing. Not as blocky and square with the bodies. Very muscular and all but definitely didn’t seem to be as abusive with the PEDs, especially seeing most took them a while to get to that point. Today, it’s taking like 6 months for them to blow up. I love the huge women, but I think it’s better for the sport for women to not be quite as abusive with the drugs.

Dec 05, 2022 - permalink
Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

Yep I’m with you. Obviously you can’t get ridiculous without a ton of stuff, but look at some of the bigger women from like the early 90s and late 80s, they still got big. And it was more aesthetically pleasing. Not as blocky and square with the bodies. Very muscular and all but definitely didn’t seem to be as abusive with the PEDs, especially seeing most took them a while to get to that point. Today, it’s taking like 6 months for them to blow up. I love the huge women, but I think it’s better for the sport for women to not be quite as abusive with the drugs.

That's exactly what the problem is. None of them want to work for 3,4,5,6 years gradually...they want that one year magic bullet....and well....go hard....crash hard....

Dec 05, 2022 - permalink

Agree.

Dec 06, 2022 - permalink
Dec 07, 2022 - permalink

Don't know the name or even if is the same person.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1904724/

Dec 07, 2022 - permalink

Have you noticed most women in 80's and early 90's did not have a deep voice ?

Dec 07, 2022 - permalink

Have you noticed most women in 80's and early 90's did not have a deep voice ?

Drugs got harder, voice went deeper. PED use has always been a thing, but some of the compounds they use now are 10x more effective but come with a slew of more active side effects.

Dec 07, 2022 - permalink

What are you both talking about? Other than SARMs, the science has not really changed that much.

Dec 07, 2022 - permalink

What are you both talking about? Other than SARMs, the science has not really changed that much.

I respectfully disagree. In female bodybuilding in this regard the science behind steroids intake is similar, but the compounds being used are vastly more concentrated and biological more receptive. The quantity and the quality of these drugs has changed a lot.

Dec 07, 2022 - permalink

Yarishna

Dec 10, 2022 - permalink

Dec 10, 2022 - edited Dec 10, 2022 - permalink

Jasmine Payne’s transformation will be applauded

Dec 10, 2022 - permalink

Is that Maggie Watson ? Just wow, can't really choose between both...

Dec 10, 2022 - permalink

Is that Maggie Watson ? Just wow, can't really choose between both...

Yup, it’s her

« first < prev Page 8 of 16 next > last »