Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Best/Freakiest Transformations

« first < prev Page 3 of 16 next > last »
Oct 17, 2021 - permalink

I'll be honest wosyi2 I admire her effort (it's more that I've done recently) and thank you for taking the time to post, but I don't think it really fulfils the threads title "Best/Freakiest Transformations" given how it's difficult to see what actual before or after changes have happened.

Seconded.

Oct 17, 2021 - permalink

Cool, on second thought maybe indeed not the right fit ;)

Nov 08, 2021 - permalink

Eva:

Nov 08, 2021 - permalink

Jozeffa

Nov 08, 2021 - permalink

Mazinha Linhares from Brazil

Nov 08, 2021 - permalink

Jozeffa

How many time from the first to the last pic?

Nov 08, 2021 - permalink

How many time from the first to the last pic?

I would guess 7/8 years. She's 25 now but have been huge since 2017/18. She grew ver fast.

Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

Anastasia Leonora for sure is a top contender

Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

Just check out how big she got

Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

Jozeffa

Really good one, Cothon!

Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

Really good one, Cothon!

Awesome transformation.

[deleted]
Nov 09, 2021 - permalink
Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

For all of these, was the gal in the before photo already thinking "I want the body of a male bodybuilder"? Or does it just creep up on them after they start. This fascinates me.

Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

I'd wondered that myself - whether it's an early goal or whether "bigorexia" is really a thing

Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

Especially the roid milfs. How does an average mom in her 40s just decide to become a total freak?

Nov 09, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

I didnt say she did! She looks wonderful.

Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

Simone Wilson. A gem and freaky strong

Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

For all of these, was the gal in the before photo already thinking "I want the body of a male bodybuilder"? Or does it just creep up on them after they start. This fascinates me.

Few want this from the start. I think most just want to be fit or just get an edge over other girls. As they start juicing, they may get used to a muscular body and, more important, adiccted to the muscular and sexual effects of juicing, then turning to more juicing, to the point that they start loosing their natural appeal to most men, but at this point they really don't care, they are dating bodybuilders and talking muscle all day. This is the point of no return, they build a life around muscle where the bigger is the better. There are many variations of this story, of curse.

Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

So many of the muscle milfs have normal looking husbands and seem to be totally average in every other way, they just somehow got hooked, and I guess started up with a trainer who gets them going on ped's.

Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

Brazilian Anne Freitas added so much muscle to her small frame, once was my favorite.

Nov 09, 2021 - permalink
Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

Rafaela de Col, who used to drink from the same fountain as Anne Freitas in Criciúma, SC, Brasil. Both were coached by Anne's husband, Ricardo Pannaim.

Nov 09, 2021 - permalink
Nov 10, 2021 - permalink

Few want this from the start. I think most just want to be fit or just get an edge over other girls. As they start juicing, they may get used to a muscular body and, more important, adiccted to the muscular and sexual effects of juicing, then turning to more juicing, to the point that they start loosing their natural appeal to most men, but at this point they really don't care, they are dating bodybuilders and talking muscle all day. This is the point of no return, they build a life around muscle where the bigger is the better. There are many variations of this story, of curse.

Have to agree and believe the incremental process is true in most cases. They gain a little muscle, they like it they want a little more, they get some attention they like it, someone says you should compete, they pursue that goal start meeting like minded women and men and it just takes off from there.

« first < prev Page 3 of 16 next > last »