Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Best/Freakiest Transformations

« first < prev Page 16 of 16 next > last »
Feb 10, 2024 - permalink

“You look…different…what have you been up to the last 4 years?”

This comment hit me like a ton of bricks for some reason. As users of this site, we have an almost endless repository of images/videos that it makes it easy to become over-exposed to wild transformations and sorta move onto the next one without really thinking about it. I guess it becomes easy to lose sight of how fucking jarring a transformation like this must be to witness in real life. Just imagine the impression it must make on people who knew her "before" to see her "after", especially if they hadn't seen her in the interim. Absolute primo, grade A fantasy fuel

Feb 10, 2024 - permalink

This comment hit me like a ton of bricks for some reason. As users of this site, we have an almost endless repository of images/videos that it makes it easy to become over-exposed to wild transformations and sorta move onto the next one without really thinking about it. I guess it becomes easy to lose sight of how fucking jarring a transformation like this must be to witness in real life. Just imagine the impression it must make on people who knew her "before" to see her "after", especially if they hadn't seen her in the interim. Absolute primo, grade A fantasy fuel

You hit the nail on the head. Most of our gym friends have only seen my wife since she started lifting so they are used to seeing her that way. When we show them before pictures, they don't believe it's her, the change is that significant. People who we haven't seen for ages are floored when they see her. It's another reason to take progress pictures. The changes are gradual, and you don't really notice them yourselves over time.

Feb 10, 2024 - permalink

100% fantasy fuel

Feb 14, 2024 - permalink
Feb 15, 2024 - edited Feb 20, 2024 by Imagine - permalink

(I've updated the last image because the original image has been merged -Imagine)

Feb 20, 2024 - permalink

Dee Jackson

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink

://

Mar 08, 2024 - permalink

this transformation was beautifully done!!!

<

And this picture is from seven years ago. Here is one more recent.

Mar 10, 2024 - permalink

DARIA SHUER (18 to 21 transformation)

Mar 10, 2024 - permalink

Chloe Sannito

1 day ago - permalink
« first < prev Page 16 of 16 next > last »