Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Women who are the most cocky, confident, proud about their muscles

[deleted]
Dec 19, 2021 - permalink
Dec 20, 2021 - permalink

That girl

[deleted]
Dec 20, 2021 - edited Dec 20, 2021 - permalink

her confidence and trash talk is insanely hot. she just knows shes better than you.

[deleted]
Dec 20, 2021 - permalink
Dec 20, 2021 - edited Dec 20, 2021 - permalink

Christy Resendes. Maybe not cocky, but definitely proud and confident

Dec 20, 2021 - edited Jan 16, 2022 - permalink

Laura Vukov. Check out the comments under this pic of her

Jan 16, 2022 - permalink

Love her expression here. She just can't believe how pumped she is.

Feb 27, 2022 - permalink
Feb 27, 2022 - permalink
Feb 27, 2022 - permalink

The way I met one of my ex-girlfriends in college was that she caught me staring at her while she was deadlifting, finished her set and looked STRAIGHT AT ME before saying 'Yeah, that's like twice your whole body weight. Impressed?' before laughing loudly with her (male) friends.

I think she was trying to be a bitch (since she later apologized, which is how we got talking), but it was honestly the hottest interaction I'd ever had with anyone up until that point.

I might write out the full story in the forums later.

Feb 27, 2022 - permalink

I had a similar situation right after I started seriously working out at a Crossfit gym. Had noticed a REALLY cute girl who was doing the workout while I was working on my squats. I had 135 lbs on the bar. After she finished way ahead of everyone else, she came over and asked if she could ''borrow'' my bar, to which I agreed. She then proceeded to squat 15 reps EASILY. Clearly she was showing off and I understood that she did that because she had an interest as well. We dated a few times and participated in a friendly mixed crossfit competition but nothing serious ever came out of it. I think she weighed about 160 lbs at the time, she had massive quads.

Feb 27, 2022 - permalink

My wife is not a fbb, but has realy nice arms (biceps) and shoulders. She is not at all cocky but proud of her muscles. She flexes if someone asks and sometimes when she notice that some one is checking her arms out she fixes her hair and flex/tenses her biceps just to ser if the viewer notices. Her flex increase / difference unflexed vs flexed is rather big 16%, 26 -> just over 30 cm, change so people often get surpriced. I love it when I see their reaction. Also when She does it too tease me.

Feb 27, 2022 - permalink

Same with my girlfriend only it's not her biceps, it's her traps. She knows that they drive me nuts and can pop them on command

Feb 27, 2022 - permalink

My wife is the same way. Naturally muscular arms and shoulders. Loves to show them off when anyone asks or notices. At work she is known as the "girl with guns"

Feb 27, 2022 - permalink

My wife is the same way. Naturally muscular arms and shoulders. Loves to show them off when anyone asks or notices. At work she is known as the "girl with guns"

Good guns

Feb 27, 2022 - permalink

Same with my girlfriend only it's not her biceps, it's her traps. She knows that they drive me nuts and can pop them on command

Here's a quick video of her popping the traps. She had just finished working out and I had noticed how jacked it was , even relaxed and she just started popping it up and down

[deleted]
Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

She loves herself !cocky and arrogant love her ❤️

Nov 26, 2022 - permalink

Brandi Mae Akers

cgsweat
Jan 04, 2023 - permalink
Jan 04, 2023 - edited Jan 04, 2023 - permalink

You cant get more confident and arrogant than this

Or this

Jan 04, 2023 - permalink
Jan 05, 2023 - permalink

Several FBBs, like Alesya Dangeloviski and Laura Boggero, like to give their videos comical arrogant-sounding titles, the "Worship me, little man!" kind.

[deleted]
Feb 23, 2023 - permalink

Jun 08, 2023 - permalink

Unknown, but cocky

« first < prev Page 2 of 3 next > last »